Chapter 8- Solomon

Damien's POV
I was in a great mood after maths class..I mean I talked to 'the girl'..I talked to Daniella and she was even more pretty in person..It was lunch time so I was on my way to the cafeteria..

"How did maths go?..And why are you look like a tomato?"
I looked up and saw JK smirking at me..he looked like he was about to explode out of laughter... idiot

"I'm not blushing..I'm just really hungry, c'mon let's go and eat"

"For a nerd you really suck at making up a good lie but you'll learn" he said with a cocky grin..

I wanted to talk back but he was kinda right and I really didn't have the energy to argue with him..he was really like a child in a man's body..I laughed aloud when the thought popped up in my head

"What's so funny skinny?"

"Nothing jocky.. nothing at all" I said with a smirk and walked past him into the cafeteria..I was really kinda hungry by the way

"C'mon skinny, the smirk is my thing"..we laughed so hard people gave us some looks but I really couldn't care less..guess some of Daniella's attitude was rubbing off on me

"You can stop staring off into space now skinny..you said you were hungry so you might as well eat" he said with a smirk.. come to think of it, my smirk could never really top his..

Before I could think of a comeback George, Solomon, Kevin and Dash sat with us..

They were all athletes..I mean you could tell just by looking at them really..

George was the biggest.. really muscular, maybe even a little more muscular than jocky
He had brown eyes and chestnut hair with a killer smile..

"Hey Smith.. haven't seen you around in a while" I snapped out of my thoughts when George spoke to me..

"Yeah I've been pretty busy with school and stuff"

He smiled genuinely..."no worries, we're here to help.. thank God you met this idiot JK"

We were all laughing now apart from JK of course..

"Hahaha.. remember I'm still your captain you guys"

"Yes sir" They all said in unison..

They all burst out laughing apart from Solomon..

He looked kinda like me actually..really long chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and was wearing glasses..

He didn't really smile a lot and I wondered what a guy with glasses was doing on a football field...

"Hey" I just had to talk to him..he had this sense or should I say aura of mystery around him..

"Hey..Damien right?"

"Yeah..is that a calculus book you're reading..I thought all of you were meat heads" I said with a smile..

Thank goodness he wasn't like jocky..he smiled too.."yeah I'm the smart one"

"Me too"..we started laughing when the others gave us quizzical looks when jocky spoke up

"Just good.. now we have two nerds to take care of"

"Shut up JK".. Solomon burst out laughing

"Good one..I call him brawn.. basically cause he has no brains"

We both started laughing..I think I'm gonna like this one..

Kevin and Dash were twins.. exactly alike

They were both blonde, blue eyes, and muscular..and apparently they were very funny too..they made jokes throughout my time at the table...

Then the bell rung...