Chapter 17 - Angie's sadness my sadness

The next morning I told Vilu that as soon as she arrives home catch up with me because I need to talk to her about something.

I also told Esmeralda to not to say anything about the engagement to anyone just yet... Atleast don't say anything to Vilu and when I was ready with all this I went to the Studio as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I was in the Studio I bumped into Pablo and Jackie kissing in the teacher's room.

- Oh... Uhm... Sorry - I muttered as I was about to leave when Jackie stopped me.

- You can stay - she said - You better catch up with Angie as soon as possible.

- Huh? Why?

- You'll see - she said then walked out and I looked confused at Pablo.

- What happened to Angie? - I aske him, getting worried.

- German happened - he hissed then walked out as well.

Wait... Did she found out about the engagement?! Nooo! How?!

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later I decided to look for Angie and soon I found her in the music room, crying.

- Angie... - I said softly and she looked up now with red eyes from crying.

- Ah... J-Jeremias... - she muttered.

I walked closer to her and wiped away her tears as she collapsed into my arms.

- I'm sorry, Jeremias... I'm sorry... - she cried.

- Sorry for what? - I asked.

- I'm keep crying over German when I'm with you... I shouldn't be doing this, but I just...

- Sssshhh.... It's okay - I sighed as I hugged her close to me - Just cry... You'll feel better...

And with that I just hugged her as she was crying. I wasn't expecting her to be this sad because of the engagement.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Time passed by and Angie slowly started to feel better and calmed down while she told me about why was she sad and it was what I thought it will be.

- I don't know what to do... - she mumbled - I feel so lost...

- You can always trust me... You know that...

- I know... - she smiled - Thank you, Jeremias...

- You're always very welcome... - I smiled back at her then I leaned closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips.

I just couldn't help, but feel bad for Angie as I was the one hurting her this badly. But what am I supposed to do?

- "You have to choose, German" - Ramallo's words rang in my ears.

But I don't want to choose! Can't I just have them both?!

No, you idiot... You know you can't!

----- TIME SKIP -----

In that evening I went home and I couldn't help feeling depressed for Angie. She's my life and seeing her sad makes me really sad too, but I'm trying my best to hide it.

When Angie and Vilu arrived I was in the kitchen, deep in thoughts and Angie came in.

- Sorry, I just need a drink then I'll go... - she said quietly, avoiding eye contact.

- Go ahead... - I mumbled, not even paying attention to what I am doing.

- German... Are you okay? - Angie asked as she stood there, looking confused at me.

I looked up at her and smiled weakly.

- Yeah... Don't worry about me...

- Are you sure?

- Yeah... Yeah... - I muttered then just went to kiss her on the forehead then walked out of the kitchen. She probably doesn't understand what's up with me now, but I can't tell her...