Chapter 5 - Angie

After singing together I couldn't think of anything else, but Angie and how beautiful her smile was when she was happy. I like seeing her happy, but whenever we're together we always end up arguing and this is not good for any of us.

I must cheer her up somehow since it's my fault too that she's upset... And Pablo's fault, but he probably doesn't care too much about that. But she can't possibly be still in love with me, can she? She's probably just sad because I don't care about her as much as I used to... Right?

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was on my way to the Studio, but I bumped into Jade. My god... Gregorio is already so mad at me and if I'm late once again he's gonna shout at me...

- My love! - Jade screamed happily - It's so nice to see you again!

- Yeah, uhm... What do you want, Jade? - I asked a bit rudely. I really didn't want to sound rude, but I was in a hurry.

- I was wondering if you'd like to come with me somewhere and talk... How's Vilu and the others?? How are you?

Does she really interested in how is Vilu?

- I'm in a hurry now, Jade... But uhm... maybe later on... - I said as I tried to get away, but she got a hold of my arm - Jade, I don't have time for you now!

- Of course! You're going to see that rat tutor again, don't you?!

- What?! Don't call Angie like that! - I snapped - Now excuse me...

I got out and quickly walked away. She was shouting after me, but I couldn't care less.

I quickly got to the Studio, get dressed and went to the dance class where Gregorio was already waiting for me.

- You're late again!! - he shouted.

- I know... I know... I... I'm sorry...

- One more time like this and you're fired!!

And after this the lesson started.

----- LATER -----

I was in the teacher's room with all the other teachers when Gregorio came in and started shouting at me for being late and not talented enough.

- Gregorio! - Pablo finally cut him off.

- You should just fire him already! - Gregorio shouted back angrily.

I sat there quietly while Pablo and Gregorio argued when suddenly Angie interrupted them:

- Would you stop insulting Jeremias? - she snapped angrily - He didn't do anything bad to you and whenever he was late he always apologised!

Both Pablo and Gregorio was shocked by how Angie spoke and so was I.

- Jeremias is a very talented and nice guy so you shouldn't be talking about me like that!

I was shocked, but happy at the same time.

When everyone left the room except me and Jackie she turned to me...

- Wow... I've never seen Angie like this before - she said with a sarcastic smile on her face. I remember Angie talking about her... that she hates her for some reason.

- What do you mean? - I asked, looking at her.

- She protected you against Gregorio. This must mean something... I guess you have a new lover - she grinned then she stood up and walked out.

Did she just said I have a new lover? Nooo... Angie can't possibly like me!

But of course... She doesn't like me... She likes Jeremias.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I went home later on the evening and Angie was there, talking to Olga. I didn't bother them and I walked past them to see Esmeralda.

- Hi, German - she said, smiling.

- Hi... - I replied.

- Where have you been again?

- I uhm... I was uhm... Working!

- Ah...

She was still suspicious, but Angie and Vilu cut us off. They were talking about that boy... Diego again.

- I don't think you should meet him - I said.

- I wasn't planning to meet him... But why don't you trust me dad? - Vilu snapped.

- Because you're my little girl and...

- I'm not little anymore! Just let me grow up already!

She then ran upstairs and Angie just stood there, shaking her head.

- German...

She then walked to the stairs while Esme turned to me...

- German... I don't mean to be mean, but... You should think about getting another tutor for Vilu... - she said and I was in shock that I didn't say anything, but Angie heard us.

- Excuse me? What did you say Esmeralda? - she asked, getting angry.

- Angie... Is not going anywhere - I said a bid hesitantly - She's Vilu's aunt and tutor and she's good in what she's doing. We had some... Issues... In the past... But it's nothing already... Right, Angie?

Uh... Why the hell did I say that?! I could see Angie is near to cry now, but she held it in, nodded then walked away. I must broke her heart once again. God, I'm so stupid... But what was I supposed to say?!

----- NEXT DAY -----

The next morning when I arrived to the Studio I went straight to the teacher's room where I found Angie alone, looking out on the window.

She doesn't seem to notice me because she is... Crying?

- Angie... - I said, very quietly and she turned around instantly.

- G-Good morning, Jeremias... - she stuttered.

- Angie, are you crying?

- I... I... Yes... But don't worry about it... - she said, wiping away her tears, but she was crying even more.

I couldn't help, but feel sorry for her. I wanted to make her feel better so I went closer to her and hugged her gently.

- J-Jeremias...

She tried to pull away first, but then she gave is and returned my hug and she was crying on my shoulder now, but I didn't mind.

After a few minutes of hugging...

- Angie... How can I make you smile again? How can I make you show me the real, stunning Angie I met the first day?

She blushed slightly and looked away in embarrassment as I said that.

- How about I take you out for lunch later today?

- O-Okay... - she smiled.

I was about to say something, but Gregorio cut me off.

- Today you're in time! What a surprise! - he said sarcastically - Come now! The lesson is about to start!

I just winked at Angie then walked out.

I don't know why... But I feel like a totally different person when I'm with her as Jeremias. I feel like I could start everything over with her as Jeremias... No lies, no heart breaks... No pain... But I know this is wrong...