𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

sorry for my bad english.

hope you like it.

love,

ddvie 🥟

chapter3 : call me baby

Assistant Kang shows up just in time to solve the fight that hasn't started yet.

The assistant told Jennie to go ahead, and he stopped to say something to the stupid man.

Lucky for you bastard.

It was past noon, the restaurants near NNG had been temporarily closed so Jennie decided to come to eat spicy noodles at the convenience store.

- Your receipt is 7,000 won.

Jennie gave her the cashier her card. The $ 12 lunch for Jennie is too expensive, especially for the moment.

She sighed, for no reason.

- Thank you very much !

Jennie take the plastic bag containing noodles, cheese, sausages and cola from the cashier, she would go to the Han River for lunch.

Jennie was about to catch a taxi because her leg hurt from wearing high heels. But looking back in her wallet with only 9 dollars for lunch tomorrow, Jennie sighed, she decided to walk.

The phone rings, it's Jisoo - her best friend.

"JENDEUKIE"

- Nae?

"I just heard Lisa say that you were accepted to work at NNG, is that true?"

- Yes, I was thinking of telling everyone when I got home, but Lisa said so

"LiChaeng and I are in the Han River, if you're free, please come and have fun, we also bought beer to congratulate our Jendeukie."

- I'm on my way to the Han River

"What a coincidence ! We are waiting, hurry!"

Jennie ended the call, suddenly smiling.

_

Jennie had a very good sleep after two days of insomnia due to the pressure.

Today is her first day at NNG.

Jennie chose an oversized white T-shirt, combined with a gray blazer and baggy pants of the same color as the jacket.

She applied soft makeup, using sparkly accessories like necklaces, earrings and real silver bracelets that Lisa gave her on her birthday last year.

She put on the expensive high heels that she also went yesterday, which was also the best pair of shoes she had.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Jennie found herself really pretty. Although nothing on her body is valuable, Jennie still looks elegant, sophisticated and luxurious.

It looks like something like Chanel or Gucci; Jennie thought to herself.

Putting important documents and necessary items in an expensive chanel handbag, Jennie went out.

Jennie could feel every gaze on her when she got off the elevator, she could also hear whispers like

"she's so pretty",