𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

I will edit this chapter later..

chapter 7 : hang out with chanyeol

-Oh SeHun?

This familiar voice...

"i thought you had forgotten me."

- How did you know my phone number?

"It doesn't matter. I will go to your house with your father. Are you home?"

-No.

"Where are you? Can we meet?"

-I'm working.

"So can't we meet now?"

- My boss doesn't allow me.

"Okay.. I Got it. I'll wait for you at home. Miss you."

Jennie hung up the phone.

Time went by so fast, Sehun had just recently returned to Korea.

Earlier on the way to work, she had intended to be cold to Sehun when they met but she couldn't. Sehun's deep voice remained unchanged, for 4 years she still hasn't forgotten that voice.

Sehun said he missed her.. She must be the same.

Unbelievably, she just talked to Senshine - the person she "used to" like for years. Although it was just a short conversation, but the moment she heard Sehun's voice after all that time was hard to describe, her senses and emotions became more sensitive.

Damn, she wanted to cry again.

-Who was that?

Chanyeol stood leaning against the table, looking at her. He had heard her talk with a stranger.

Just now, jennie said what that person's name is? Ah Sewun? Uh SaHoon?

What an ugly name !

For him, only Park Loey, Park Chanyeol are the most beautiful names.

-My friend. - Jennie answered.

-who's your friend? - Chanyeol asked.

-Come on, go to shopping, that just my old friend.

Jennie sat up, kissed Toben's fur and put him on the ground.

Chanyeol didn't notice anymore, he grabbed his wallet on the table, stuffed it into his pocket and followed Jennie out.

For Chanyeol right now, the job is not as important as Jennie's feelings.

-

Chanyeol took Jennie to Coex Mall - one of the largest shopping centers in Seoul.
This place has a lot of choices for Jennie, she'll be able to freely buy the things she likes, no matter how much they cost.

Today Chanyeol will take care of her with her bottomless wallet.

-Where do you want to go first? - Chanyeol turned to look at Jennie with her eyes wide open.

-I'm hungry. - Jennie rubbed her belly, in the morning she only ate an omelette.

-So we'll go to eat first, then take you shopping. - Chanyeol rolled his eyes around to find a delicious steak restaurant because Jennie loves steak and mashed potatoes.