𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

i'll edit this chapter later..

chapter 8 : the fight

Jennie came home just in time for the whole family to get ready for dinner.

- I thought you were going to have dinner outside like always. Sehun..

- I came home early today because of the garlic fried chicken.

-O..Okay.. Please take a quick shower and come down to eat

Fortunately for her, Sehun was also taking a bath, so he didn't see her in ugly form right now.

Jennie's whole body was covered with sweat, her clothes were ruffled by the crowded trains.

She sighed and went upstairs, because she was so hungry so she had to take a quick bath to come down to dinner, today her mother made her her favorite fried chicken.

But for some reason Jennie did everything slowly, from stripping to washing her hair. . all slowly.

Normally Jennie takes up to 45 minutes to shower, especially today she takes an hour shower.

After drying her hair and applying lip balm, Jennie went downstairs. The reason she was so slow because she did not want to meet sehun. She was afraid she would lose control of her emotions.

She knows sehun very well, he often goes to his bedroom to read books right after dinner so she deliberately made things slowly to avoid him.

She went straight to the kitchen with her stomach chirping because she was too hungry.

Everyone's done eating, she's probably the only one who hasn't eaten yet.

She had chicken on the plate but the food was cold.

-Hi Jendeuk.

Sehun was leaning against the refrigerator, his face interspersed with joy and impatience.

Oh Sehun waited for her to come down to dinner.

Jennie paused for a moment, then forced a smile and nodded.

Still can't believe that now sehun is standing here, right in front of her, in flesh. Sehun is as handsome as ever, always making her look up.

-H..Hello - Jennie stammered.

She was about to act cold but it seemed impossible, Sehun looked at her for a long time, then went to the dining table to take two plates of food into the microwave to warm them up, then took the plates off and put them down in front of her.

Sehun seems to have made this dish.

He is as thoughtful as ever.

- Long time no see, you're as beautiful as ever. - sehun put his hand on his chin, looking at her passionately.

Don't flutter, Kim Jennie, don't flutter.

-Why didn't you say anything? Do you feel uncomfortable with me? - Sehun seems to have felt the difference coming from Kim Jennie, the girl he knew was not like this. He means. . Kim Jennie is still the same, but her personality seems to be deeper.

-No, I'm just a little tired - Jennie replied.

Jennie barely said anything during the meal, she tried to focus on the food and tried not to notice Sehun. She was afraid she would cry.