𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

i'll edit this chapter later.

chapter 9 : im sorry

Jennie didn't go to work today. Everything that happened yesterday with her like that was too much for her to bear.

Holding the resignation letter in her hand, Jennie sighed.

Is this the best decision? - Jennie asked silently.

Since morning, Chanyeol has called her countless phone calls, and her accounting roommates have texted her a lot of messages.
But she did not answer anyone.

Chanyeol yesterday beat Sehun, rather they both fought for her. She vowed that she never thought that one day this would happen.

Sehun bleeds a lot, but he got up and went to the company this morning.

Although Jennie didn't want to but she decided to open the camera in front of the door to see what happened yesterday.

_

- Director's statistics-

-Jennie Kim has arrived yet? - Chanyeol interrupted Chief Byun when he had just pushed the door into the room.

-Oh... Jennie hasn't come yet since morning. - Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, wondering why Chanyeol suddenly paid attention to Jennie this much.

-You called her to come, please tell her I'm very sick. - Chanyeol impatient.

- Let me try. - Baekhyun though very curious why Chanyeol's face has so many bruises, bloody scars on the bridge of the nose but did not dare to ask. Maybe when Jennie comes, he'll ask her

Just ringing the first bell, Jennie immediately answered the call.

-Turn on the speakerphone. - Chanyeol whispered when he heard the bell.

"Hello?"

-The company has a problem! You need to come here now! - Baekhyun sounded endangered.

"What is going on?"

-The director, who was in the midst of a meeting, fainted, the doctor came to check and said that Mr. Park is at risk of heart failure. And if he don't go to the doctor, he has a 99.9% risk of stroke. The doctor said that he need to go to the hospital immediately.

- This is too much, Byun Baekhyun! - Chanyeol glared, he whispered.

"What? Which hospital is he right now?"

Chanyeol could hear Jennie's panicked voice.

-The director refuses to go to the hospital without seeing you. - Baekhyun said in a sad voice.

-I'll change clothes then go there immediately! Tell Chanyeol to drink lots of water.

Jennie hung up the phone first.