𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

chapter 5: i detest you

What? Seriously?

Jennie ran to the bedroom balcony, and she peeked under the gate.

Park Chanyeol is waiting for her down there.

Why does he know your house? Baekhyunie gave him the address?

She looked at her appearance in the mirror: her bare face, her pajamas wrinkled, her hair untidy. .

She found herself ugly.

Jennie grabbed the phone, texted Chanyeol quickly.

"I'm not at home."

Jennie rested peacefully on the bed when Chanyeol saw the message.

She put on lip balm, then lay down to watch movies.

- Jennie, your boss has come to see you. - Mrs. Kim knocked on her door.

Damn it, why did that idiot get in here?

She sat up and grabbed a comb placed on the table to comb her hair neatly, then brushed off the pajamas and lay down on the bed.

- I'm so sleepy... please tell him to leave - She pretended.

- The boss brought the documents up for you bc you left them at the company. Come out and open the door for him - Mrs. Kim said.

Then she heard the sound of someone familiar outside her bedroom door.

- Just let her rest, I just want to bring her stuff here. Her health is the most important thing.

It was her perverted boss.

What else is he up to?

- Let me call Jennie to open the door. Wait a minute. - Mrs. Kim said.

- That would annoy Jennie.

That's right, you're bothering me so please shut up and go away.

- It's okay. Jennie Kim, if you don't open the door, I'll sell Kuma and Kai for the neighboor. - Mrs. Kim threatened.

Jennie reluctantly went to open the door to her room.

- What documents? Give it here then leaving !

- Don't be rude to your boss! - Mrs. Kim groans. - Come in with Jennie, I'll wash the dishes.

- Nae - Chanyeol bowed to Mrs. Kim.

When did he become so polite?

After her mother left, Jennie went to the bedroom and pretended to lie down on the bed and covered with a blanket.

Chanyeol followed her into the room, he sat on the bed, watching her roll.

*:D*

Jennie occasionally turned to Chanyeol to peek to see if he was gone.

And Chanyeol always caught her eyes.

- Why are you scared of me?

- What? Who's scared of you? - Jennie asked from the blanket.

- Why are you avoiding me? - He asked again.

- I didn't avoid you, I just didn't want you to see this ugly look of mine.