shot 8

Marriage On Weekend's 8

Tripura came out from the washroom with wet hairs, she is in bathrobe, she look Karan sleeping peacefully on bed, she look the watch & start to waking up Karan..

Tripura- Karan get up it's nine..

Karan in sleepy tone- I know that's why I'm sleeping..

Tripura- Karan get up Baba, otherwise I'm not gonna cook breakfast..

Karan still with sleepy tone but with stubborn kid- no, I feel so sleepy..

Tripura- last night you sleep on time, now wake up, & she comes near the bed, & she touch Karan arm for waking him up..

Karan with sleepy tone- wify please let me sleep..

Tripura- Tch, Karan don't behave like a kid, & she seat on bed edge..

Karan quickly keep his head on her lap, & hold her by waist, & open his eyes with naughty grin- very good Mr. Karan Khanna, you're still good in acting..

Tripura start to give him look with little irks- Karan behave yourself..

Karan- actually no..

Tripura- Karan try to understand..

Karan- no, I want you beside me, that's it..

Tripura- but Karan, it's morning..

Karan- yeah so, who gonna disturb us, whole day, just you & me, that's it..

Tripura- what about food..

Karan- umm! We are well settle as well, we can order food..

Tripura with naughty smile- you have to tell me this before I fresh..

Karan- I miss the chance, uff! It's my mistake! But it's ok, we can take shower together after that too..

Tripura- so shameless you're..