shot 9

Marriage On Weekend's 9

Note: before start to read, let me clear the thing, it's my first time attempt, to write it down 18+ content, I know it's not that much good, the way you think, but I'm trying my best, so before comment think once & write the comments below..

Karan & Tripura cuddling eachother in live area on sofa with blanket, their legs resting on table, their full concentrate on TV screen, Tripura having popcorn, sometimes she feeding Karan too, if someone look them from back, they could think they are busy with kissing, & main door open with silent, & a loud scream they both heard, they both look back..

Karan with surprise tone, still they both are in cuddling position- Sherry!

Sherry turn herself, she showing her back to them- in live area you both are making out your personal world wild life, this is so embarrassing..

Tripura trying to come out from his side hugged but he refused it, he replied to Sherry- what are you talking, first of all, why are you showing your back to us, you having design tattoo..

Sherry with irks tone- duffer man! I'm talking about you both..

Karan still not getting her, he irks by Tripura's action, she trying to come out from his side hugged, & he says to Tripura with irks tone- now what are you doing, please stop it, I'm talking with Sherry, she is behaving like mad, & you too, how can I understand you both at the same time..

Tripura reply him with irks in low tone- Sherry is right, you are duffer man, she is awkward by us, don't you get it, now leave me..

Karan- why she awkward by us, we are just cudd, & he realise why Tripura trying to be out from his side hugged & why Sherry showing her back to them, & quickly he leave Tripura with very carefully, she stood on her feet first..

Tripura to Sherry- Sherry turn yourself, & sorry..

Sherry turn herself with closing eyes- sure!

Karan- yeah!

Tripura stop to Sherry again- no, one second!

Tripura turn to Karan & says to him with low tone- just go in & change yourself, you're in short..

Karan too in low tone- arrye it's just short..

Tripura in stern tone- Karan..

Karan- ok, fine, I'm going! & He get up from the sofa with blanket, he draped blanket around him & goes in bedroom..

Sherry ask with innocent tone- you guys are done..

Tripura- yes! Now you can open your eyes..

Sherry- in live area! You guys are crazy! Infact in future I'm gonna do these with my partner..

Tripura- Sherry that's not what you think!

Sherry- ohh! Your pink cheeks telling me everything..

Tripura close her eyes in shyness, Sherry comes near to her & give a tight hugged & says- I was so missing these..