Chappie One: A Brief Introduction !

Alright ! So , as I said in the description, I think I'm going to go ahead and make this whole first chapter a character intro. So, without further delay...

**Reiitsu Torizuka:
Looks: Long orange hair that falls right above her butt. Icy blue eyes, fair skin. Normally wears a white short top with long loose sleeves, black shorts, and high black ninja sandals. Her headband is around her forehead.

Personality: Well, since I'm writing this in the original series time set, and not the Shippuden, she's a lot like Gaara. Cold, distant, and quiet, often slightly bloodthirsty. However, she does have emotion, but she buried all traces of it deep within her, and normally doesn't show it. It will occassionaly turn up though, and she is actually slightly softer hearted that Gaara. She does have people she won't kill, so I guess in that aspect, she's different from him as well. *In the second half of the original series, like Gaara, she eventually comes around, but it's not Naruto that does it. It's her best friend, (My best friend's character) Tsumika Sonumari.* Also, Rei is the 5 tails Jinchuriki. (Hence my title :3) She also has a pet bird (Tori- real original, I know, haha) that she uses for jutsu, and just general companionship.

Affiliation: Sunagakure

**Tsumika Sonumari:
Looks: Long brunette hair kept in a messy braid over one shoulder. Deep blue eyes, tan skin. Normally wears a red tanktop with brown shorts, and mid length black ninja sandals (about to her calf). Her headband is worn around her waist. She has a curse mark on her right shoulder, which she uses her hair to cover.

Personality: Tsumi is the opposite of her best friend. She's generally happy, or at least acting like it. She's witty and sarcastic, and can be rather loud at times. She's not hyper, she's rather laid back and go-with-the-flow. Her personality doesn't really change at all throughout the series. She's hell-bent on getting Rei to confess her feeling for Gaara, knowing well that she's the only one who can pester her without being killed. She's loving and caring, but not towards everyone. She has a thing for Kankuro.

Affiliation: Sunagakure.

**Both of these girls were born in the Sound. After some nasty backstory history that went down, they ran away, and we're taken in by the Kazekage at the time, which was the Sand Siblings' father. Both girls fight with mainly Sound techniques, even though they are from the Sand.**

~*~*~ Well, I think that's all you need to know ! If I think of anything else, I'll add it in a later chapter ! Just an emphasis on the disclaimer, in case you didn't read the description: I don't own Naruto, or anything about it. The only thing I own are the characters I added in, Reiitsu and Tsumika. (My friend technically owns Tsumika, but she said I could use her. You can't have Rei without Tsumi- it doesn't work like that!!) *~*~*

*****ALSO: I DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE ACCESS TO WIFI. AND I AM IN COLLEGE. I WILL NOT ALWAYS UPDATE ON TIME. REST ASSURED THAT I WILL UPDATE. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU HANGING AND NEVER FINISH. JUST BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE!! Keeping a high GPA and a job is time consuming, haha.*****

Also, special thanks to my two Wattpad friends, @Tigzy435 and @Shippo, for giving me advice and talking to me and being great friends, even though we've never met !! <33 You two are amazing !! (So are their stories, you should totally check them out!)

Peace out ! Enjoy the story !  :3

- Rei