Goose and Snow White

The Doctor had immediately taken off, dragging Win with him as Rose and Riley ran after them. Win didn't mind though, if the grin on her face was anything to go by. The three Humans in the group were winded by the time the Doctor stopped running. Having reached the growing crowds trying to see past the blockade. Win managed to recover quickly, joining the Doctor in trying to see past the crowds, but Rose and Riley stayed bent over and breathing heavily for at least another minute.

"It's all blocked off." The Doctor sighed in disappointment.

"We're miles from the center." Riley agreed.

"The scene must be gridlocked, the whole of London shutting down." Rose pitched in. A massive grin formed on the Doctor's face.

"I know! I can't believe I'm here to see this!" His excitement was overflowing and Win couldn't help but grin as well. "This is fantastic!" Rose and Riley frowned at him.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" Riley asked in suspicion. Perhaps the Doctor bringing the girls back a year late hadn't been a mistake...

"Nope!" The Doctor replied, a grin still plastered on his face, making Win snicker at him and the looks her friends were giving him.

"Did you recognize the ship?" Rose asked next.

"Nope!" He repeated gleefully.

"Do you know why it crashed?" Riley asked him.

"Nope!" Yet again, the Doctor gave the same answer.

Rose groaned. "Oh, I'm so glad we've got you." She huffed sarcastically, which went right over the Doctor's head.

"I bet you are! This is what I travel for, Rose. To see history happening right in front of us!" The Doctor exclaimed and Win smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Doctor," His attention riveted itself on the white haired woman. "You do realize she was being sarcastic, right?" She smirked at the confused look on his face. The Time Lord glanced at the other two Human's and found them looking at him with raised eyebrows. A slightly red hue adorned the Doctor's cheeks.

"Oh..." Win sighed and shook her head fondly.

"Come on, never mind the traffic, we've got the TARDIS, let's go and see it then!" Rose decided, sparring the Doctor from his embarrassment.

"Actually, Rose, I don't think that's a good idea. The area will be crawling with army and federal agents. We don't want them getting a hold of our beautiful blue box, best we not add another spaceship to their plates." Win pointed out. The Doctor grinned, not only at how intuitive Win was with the situation, but for calling the TARDIS our beautiful blue box. It would seem his Scottish companion had laid claim to his ship. Most likely meaning she wouldn't be staying here, but continuing to travel with him.

"But like you said, Win, it's a blue box! No one's going to notice!" Rose protested.

"You'd be surprised, emergencies like this, there'll be all kinds of people watching. Trust me. The TARDIS stays where it is." The Doctor stated, leaving no more room for argument. Rose pouted.

"So, history's happening and we're stuck out here." It wasn't a question, but the Doctor still answered.

"Yes we are." Though, he did look a little put out about that though.

"Well then," Win gained their attention as she grinned at them. "I guess it's time to teach the Doctor how we Humans do things around here." They all blinked at her. "We watch it on the telly."

~

They arrived at the flat to find that Jackie had thrown a party. Leaving the home stuffed to bursting with people none of the little group knew. Rose was immediately drawn into a scolding by some of Jackie's friends while the other three weaved their way to the living room where the telly was already on and broadcasting the news. Riley claimed the cushioned chair leaving the other two to sit on the couch. Not that they minded.