mother's day special, a cover image?, and questions!

Just a oneshot for mothers day with our wonderful japanese cp babies!

Please check out the questions and such at the end too!! Also, review and comment! I love getting comments on how the story is doing, and what you like and dont like. It helps me prepare and write future chapters!!! ❤💙💜

Xxxxx

"Okay, Haha will be home in one hour. We cannot forget to unlock the door." aka monto closed and locked the front door, making the bamboo floor creak a little as the house settled.

"I'll start the rice." Hanako said with outstretched hands.

"Were gonna let Fukatachi onna handle that. Your a little....."he thought of a good way to word it. "Your funsized, okay? Why don't you, go with Kuchisake to the hanaya (flower shop) to pick up the roses and carnations for the centerpiece?" He patted her head.

Hanako nodded, happy that she got to help her siblings prepare something for there mother. She was most always told she was to small to help in anyway, so she was very excited she got to help this year.

"Lets go Kuchisake!!!" Hanako whined a little, tugging her older sister's hand. Kuchisake finally finished adjusting her facemask after what,felt like forever to the little girl. They both set off, Kuchisake not mentally prepared to deal with silly humans.

XXxX

"Almost........ There!" Yuki smiled as she got thier tiny homeade sign up.

"How does it look?" She turned to Teke San, the unwilling woman who got assigned to help Yuki with this task.

"Its not bad. The right side could be a little more upward though." Teke sighed. Why couldnt she help with something a little more intresting? She did not know. She adjusted her torso on the ground as rokurokubi entered the the room

"its not bad, but Teke is right." Rokurokubi remarked as her head bobbed a little as she entered the kitchen. She was the best chef along with Fukatachi that the home had to offer, and Aka  had to finish making his little painting for Haha and could not continue cooking the rest of the meal.

XXxX
"You got this right?" I'll be in the backyard, finishing up the painting. I will be putting headphones in for maximum concentration. His golden mask shined in the natural light of the kitchen window.

"Mmhm!" Fukatachi and Rokuro both  nodded simultaneously.  Aka nodded, then in a flash, he dissapered out of the Rokuro tied an apron around her  thin waist, and Fukatachi tied her hair back so her Backmouth could breathe.

"Lets get started!" Fukatachi poured some oil into the pan, starting the rice for the sushi.

XXxX

"Samura! Get up here! You gotta,piant,your part!" Aka yelled down the well. "Are you even down there?" the man leaned over the well, trying to get a better glimpse down into the dark well,  only to be hit as a girl came flying up.

"Gomennasai!!! Gomenasai!!!" The black haired girl shoutedand bowed  as Aka stumbled backwards.

"You broke my mask!" He exclaimed as a piece fell onto the ground, laughing a little.

"I'll fix it! I promise! Gomenasai!" She picked the golden piece off the ground, and tried to work it back on. 

"Hang on, I'll go get the my back up. Call Kuchisake while I'm away and see where she is at. We only have 45 minutes left" He. Handed her his phone after inputting,his password.
He then sighed and ran back inside. If it was just him, he wouldnt care and. He would just  take the darm thing off, but he didnt want to scare her with his face that he found hideous.