Chapter 6

"Oh! Look! It's superheros!" Valentina jumped with joy when she saw them. That caught the whole group's attention.

"What the-- It's not safe here!" Blyke shouted at them, "You guys need to--"

Seraphina cut him off, "They're villains. They're not civilians." Seraphina made sure that Remi and Blyke were behind her.

"Call me something else. Just not John okay?" John whispered to his two idiot students.

"Okay. Sure." Ren replied.

"You two stay here and take care of the purple haired one, I'll lead the two others away okay?" The two nodded, "Take care." He said, running towards them. Seraphina activated her ability but John was too fast and instead landed a punch in Remi's stomach area.

Ren instead took this into his own act. He grabbed Valentina and pressed a gun towards her head, holding her captive. "HEY! You purple haired bitch! Look!" He shouted.

Seraphina's eyes widened at the man. That had caught her attention.

Blyke and Remi pursued on against John, who ran away the instant he got their attention. He had to make this quick and bring the two idiot out before Seraphina sees through their trick.

Seraphina was sure that Remi and Blyke would be able to beat the black haired asshole and she'll handle this white haired guy herself!

Valentina understood and fit right in, she cannot let John down! "AH! Help! Help!" She flailed her hands, "I don't wanna die! Please! Help!"

"It's okay!" Seraphina shouted to reassure her, this was a critical situation! She couldn't let this innocent person die! "I'll save you! Don't worry!"

Ren pushed the gun closer to her head, "Stop moving so much you bitch!" He cursed, "Drop the bag!" He ordered and Valentina looked at Seraphina.

She nodded, so Valentina let the bag slide off from her arm.

"Stand up right!" He ordered, and she did. "You." He looked at Seraphina, "Leave us alone and I'll let her go. If you don't I'll blow her brain open!" He shouted.

Valentina started to cry, "Noo! I don't want to die! I'm too pretty to die!" She sobbed.

"It's okay! I'll save you don't worry!" Seraphina shouted back, Ren wasn't too on guard and then she noticed. This white haired villain's hand was trembling a little, if he knew that how to properly use a gun, then he wouldn't be shaking.

If only he knew that he hand the upper hand.

She started to chuckle, if you can't use a gun properly, then it's harder to win. It's luck against skill.

"What's so funny! This is serious!" Ren shouted, in the blink of an eye, Seraphina was already infront of him. She pulled his hostage away from Ren and back behind her.

"Oh, you think you're so smart!" Seraphina chuckled, she didn't notice when Valentina pulled an injection from her pocket. While Seraphina was busy, she tried to hurt her, but unfortunatly, Seraphina dodged. "So you two were just putting on a play...?"

Oh boy, she was pissed. She grabbed Valentina by the arm in a vice like grip.

Valnetina was given a death look, she instantly became pissed. She got scared and wanted to run back to Ren. "Wa-wait!" Valentina stuttered. Seraphina wanted nothing more than to murder this blond haired bitch.

And that was around the time when John came back, he charged up a beam and blasted it near Seraphina, purpously missing her, causing her to let Valentina go inorder to dodge. Ren also had pulled the trigger off, but he had a wonky aim. He tried to fire shots at Seraphina but were all easily dodged.