014

There's no explanation for Ellie's pain. She was holding her chest while crying and when she arrived .she ran to her dad and cry. Her dad taps her arms to comfort her daughter, who hugs him from behind. And now her dad was also in tears.

Ellie's dad: it's ok,sshhhhh, don't cry.

The feeling of flying then crashing at the same time.

Ellie almost lost herself. It was her first heartbreak, and it was harrowing.

She didn't know how to ease the pain.

It was the same feeling of being lifeless .she knew the ending would be so hard. but didn't expect it to be so much.

Paul tried to talk to her though he knows it won't help.

Paul: Ellie?

Ellie: hmm?

Paul: I brought you my newest recipe.it's way better than my taco sausage

Ellie, I'm not hungry.

Paul; yeah? You haven't eaten for almost a day.

Ellie: I just gave it to dad.

I don't want to eat.

I need to be alone. please

Paul; ok, but maybe you have the right to know. Aster will get married tomorrow.

Ellie: what??

Ellie sat down and face Paul with swollen eyes

Paul; yes

Ellie: Are you sure?

Paul: ( nod )

Ellie: I have to talk to Aster

Paul: it's not possible. She is in Carson's. But you got a letter from her, and it dropped just outside your door.

Ellie took the letter. Paul left to gave Ellie some privacy to read it.

Dear Ellie chu,

It's the first time I wrote a letter to you and probably the last,

I'm sorry about everything I said last night. I have no choice but to push you away.

It's Trig's decision. That we get married as early as tomorrow, and I can't do anything about it. I feel so useless.

But one thing I can do now is to let you know that you are important to me and being with you was the best thing that has happened to me.

Always remember you have this special place in my heart.

And for me, there's only one stroke in every masterpiece. And for mine, you are my only stroke. The boldest one. Thank you, Ellie chu.

Love,

Aster

That was the saddest but also the best part.

And that letter became the inspiration of Ellie to make a story about her and Aster. she published it first in the Ebook. And it gained so many read and positive comments. Some were saddened about the ending but yet inspired by the two characters.

" Not all the love stories end up with HAPPILY EVER AFTER .. but one good thing about not having that kind of ending is they both learned from it and a chance to start a new one."