Chapter One

I haven't written in a loooong time so bear with me whilst I get to grips with things again.

This is essentially a novelisation of Justice League: Apokolips War, but with more in between scenes, mostly surrounding Raven though. This Fic is based of the DCAMU, not the beloved TT show that we all know. Not this time. So things are a little different. If you don't know much about this universe, I definitely recommend you go watch the movies, their great and well worth it!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Please Comment, vote and let me know what you think!

Chapter 1

"Titus, no! Bad dog!"

A black mass followed by a red one bolted down a matt, grey hallway.

"Give it back! I have a live stream in five minutes!"

The red mass transformed into a green cheetah in an attempt to catch the young Great Dane with a phone in his mouth. With its prey in sight, the Cheetah couldn't help but smirk. He knew these corridors like the back of his paw this dog didn't stand a chance. This particular route didn't have a split intersection for another two hundred metres. A cheetah can sustain their top speed just that amount of time. Perfect. This overgrown puppy was a sitting duck in three, two-

Just as the Cheetah had pounced, black energy engulfed the airborne mammal.

Not fair! He growled out in his brain.

"What do you think you're doing?" came a feminine voice from a room directly to his right.

Unable to move a single muscle, he had no choice other than to keep looking forward. He knew who it was. There wasn't another person was like her. Knowing that she would grant him the ability to speak, the Cheetah quickly decided to defend his case.

"The stupid mutt has my phone!"

Eyes forward, he saw Titus come to a stop in front of him, tail wagging and his teeth grinding against the phone screen. Wincing at the damage, the Cheetah could have sworn that animal was smirking.

Was that a wink? He had planned this! The hell hound knew who lived in this corridor! It knew that he would be too focused on fetching to realise it until it was too late! Damn him! Damn Da-

"If he heard you insulting his pedigree, then you probably deserved it," came a more masculine voice.

Damn him too.

"If he's anything like his owner, all I had to do was look at him the wrong."

His only response was a light chuckle from beside him. As his mouth opened to retort the black restraints holding him in the air disappeared. Unprepared, his face quickly met the floor; earning him a more feminine chuckle as the now green-skinned boy released a painful groan from the floor. Titus was thrilled to see his enemy put down. The ebony beast eagerly marched over to his archnemesis, sitting down on Beast Boy's back declaring victory.

"Titus," the Great Dane's ears perked up. "Give." Wagging his tail, he gave up his new toy to his owner's hand. It would be their trophy. "Here you go Gar."

Titus' tail came to an abrupt stop as his master offered the gift back to the Green one. Water threatened to spill from Garfield's eyes when he saw what was in Robin's hand. It was his phone with several deep scratches across its screen and thick saliva dripping from its edges; ruined, again.

"Man! That's the third one this month!"

Beast Boy snatched it out of his teammate's hand and rolled out from underneath the horse-dog.