Chapter 13

"It was nothing" Troy said.

His face was suddenly stern and angry looking.

"Troy" I scolded.

He shouldn't hide this from me, I wouldn't judge him for it, I loved him.

"One of my past girlfriends cheated on me.....with one of my best friends, so I beat the dude up" Troy explained.

"That's it?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Troy asked.

"Well, I don't know, I expected something more than just getting in a fight" I said.

"No, kayla you don't understand, that's what started it" Troy explained

"Then what's the rest?" I asked.

"They found drugs" he said.

"What" I asked even though I had heard him and knew what he was talking about.

"It wasn't that bad" Troy said.

"Explain it better" I practically demanded.

"Well, the cops came because of the fight and when they broke up the fight they found my drugs, and it wasn't even that bad I mean it was only cocaine" he said with a shrug.

"What the hell Troy?! You snort cocaine! This is a huge deal" I said on the verge of yelling.

"No, it's not a big deal, I don't do it anymore" he told me.

"I can't believe I slept with a coke-nose! This is a huge ass deal Troy, it's drugs, it's illegal" I said.

I was disappointed with him.

I thought I knew him.

I was wrong.

"Hey, you wanted it" he said.

"Any other secrets?" I asked in a snotty voice.

"I'm in a gang" he said like it was nothing.

"Troy!" I yelled.

"Hey, you wanted to know" he defensively held up his hands.

"I can't believe I gave my virginity to you! A drug taking gangster player like you!" I yelled.

Then a collective "ooooooooooooooo" swept through the room.

Then I felt the eyes of the onlooking crowd.

How long have they been listening.....

"What the hell Kayla?" Troy asked

He was either unaware of the crowd or didn't care.

"You're the one who said you loved me, you're the one who wanted the sex so don't even blame this on me, I'm not the player here....you are, you said you loved me and I believed you, and now what, you're just going to walk away from this because you found out I'm in a gang? Real bitch move Kayla...." He spat out.

That hurt

"Troy! I told you I loved you because I didn't want to lose you to some one else! I was cheated on and I turned to you because I though you cared! All you wanted was to get laid again! You saw that opportunity and you just couldn't stay away! Even if I was a virgin!" I yelled back.

Now I didn't care about the crowd.

This fight was between me and Troy.

Let them watch if they want.

"You know what, I dont need to take anymore of this shit....fuck you Kayla, why don't you just crawl on back to little Tyler, see if I care" he yelled and turned to leave

"Fuck me? You already did! And half the other girls at this school!" I yelled at his back.

He didn't turn back.

He kept on walking.

And it broke my heart......