"Father - "

Philip sat there and raised an eyebrow. "Theo - " he was cut off by Eliza. "Theodosia Dear,, Your father is here... " she said with a soft smile on her face. Theodosia looked over at Eliza. She sighed then had looked at Philip,, she kissed his forehead before slowly running her fingers through his hair. "I love you dear.. " she mumbled. "I love you to Theodosia.. " he sighed. Theodosia smiled slightly then had stood up. "Thank you miss Hamilton,, if you need to talk I'm always free " she smiled then had waved goodbye after that Theodosia and Aaron were gone which made Philip upset. Theodosia sat upstairs with her eyes closed with a soft sigh. Aaron walked into the room and crossed his arms as he sat down on her bed. "Theodosia Burr Jr " he said in a bold tone. "I thought I told you to stop talking with the Hamilton's ! " he said with his eyebrows twitching slightly. He gripped onto his pant leg and closed his eyes tightly as he looked down. Theodosia looked at Aaron and sighed. "I - Father I - " she was cut off. "THEODOSIA BURR JR ,, THE LAST THING WE NEED IS YOU BEING SAD OVER A FUCKING HAMILTON,, OKAY ?! " he closed his eyes tightly and looked down. Theodosia bit down onto her bottom lip. "Father.... Philip isn't like his father,, he's different " she mumbled,, hugging her father. "Please... let me see him.... " she mumbled,, this was like Juliet and Romeo thing. Aaron sighed and looked to the side. "That's not happing,, Dear... " he said,, standing up. "If I see you around him again you're grounded... " he said,, walking out the door,, closing it after himself. Theo sat there on her bed,, she laid down on her bed,, crossing her arms. "God..... " she mumbled,, looking to the side.