So we meet again.. ?

Philip, Alexander and Eliza all were in a carriage together,, all of his other siblings went to their grandparents house since for some reason Angie didn't wanna come and most of them just were to young. Aaron and Theodosia were in their own carriage together to get there,, most of the time Theodosia was just reading or her and Aaron were talking with each other. Once Aaron and Theodosia had gotten there Aaron had looked at Theodosia then smiled "remember,, talk - " he was cut off by Theo. "Less smile more,, I got it " Aaron smiled then kissed her on the forehead. He stepped out of the carriage then had held out his hand for Theodosia. She took his hand then had stepped out of the carriage. They had walked inside the place with a smiles on their faces. They had mask on so people couldn't tell who they were like everyone else. Philip, Alexander and Eliza had gotten to the place a few minutes after Theo and Burr. Alexander had stepped out first then had held his hand out for Eliza. She took his hand then Alexander had picked her up with a small chuckle before he had put her back down. Philip sighed and stepped out of the carriage. He never really like these types of things. He looked back at his parents then smiled. "I'm going to go walk around " he asked waving as he had walked inside,, Alexander and Eliza has walked in a few minutes after Philip did. Philip sat down at an table that was empty mostly because it was for two but there wasn't any names on the table so he was fine. He rested his cheek in his palm he didn't like wearing a mask at all at this point. Theodosia looked over to see Philip yet she couldn't tell who it was in her head. Philip had looked over at Theo then had stood up,, he walked over to her and had bowed slightly and held out of his hand. "Care to dance ? ~ " he asked having no idea that this was Theo. Theodosia smiled then took his hand. "I would love to ~ " she giggled. Philip smiled then had walked over to the dance floor with her. They had danced the night way together not knowing who each other were at all. Soon enough the dance floor at started to go down and down over the hours. Philip and Theo left after a little. "You're quiet the dancer ~ " Theo laughed slightly and smiled. Philip rolled his eyes playfully. "Same goes for you ~ " he chuckled. "So do I get to see what's underneath that mask of yours ? ~ " Theo said raising an eyebrow. Philip chuckled. "On the count of three ? ~ " Philip asked which Theodosia nodded to. "Mm,, but yes in French ~ " Philip smirked. "Alrighty ~ " he laughed. "Un deux trois ~ " they said at the same time. Then Philip and Theodosia had took off their mask. Philip look shocked as he had seen that it was Theodosia. Theo blushed slightly and smiled she hugged Philip which he had hugged her back. Philip chuckled slightly and smiled as Theodosia had kissed Philip on the lips before pulling away. "Theodosia I - " -Philip had been cut off by Aaron Burr. He smiled as he crossed his arms. "Philip ? " he asked taking his mask off. "Oh ! Mister Burr ? - " Philip had laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "May I ask what you we're about to tell my daughter ? " he asked tilting his head slightly. "I missed her - " which was a lie and Theo had been able to tell this. "Me and Theo should be heading home now... " he crossed his arms. Theodosia groaned then nodded "Well meet again my love ~ " Theo whispered into Philips ear which made Philip smile but he had nodded. Theodosia stood up then took her fathers arm they had started to walk off.