"Im here.. "

Theodosia sighed waking up the next morning,, well,, it was 3 in the morning. She rubbed her eyes,, standing up. She had realized that she had fallen asleep in her dress. She had grumbled,, walking over to her bedroom door,, turning the door knob and walking down the stairs,, over to the front door. She walked out,, knowing exactly where she was going. Soon enough she made it where she was going. She was going to knock on the door then remember,, it's 3 in the morning. She sighed and had walked to the back of the house,, knowing for a fact Philip,, maybe Angelica (Hamilton not Schuyler) and their Father were still wake. She bent down,, getting onto one of her knees,, grabbing a rock before throwing it at Philips window,, after a good second she saw Philips face,, he looked honestly surprised. He yawned,, opening up his window,, then another face peeked out,, it was Philips sister,, Angelica. She waved at Theodosia and smile softly. Theo chuckled slightly but had waved back. Philip looked at Theo,, blushing slightly. "Whatcha doing here ? " the curly haired boy asked,, Theo shrugged slightly a soft laugh exited her mouth. "Angie,, you should go to sleep,, I need Philip at the moment. " she said,, rubbing the back of her neck,, Angelica rolled her eyes playfully. "Alright love birds ~ " she had teased before walking out of Philips room. Philip looked down at Theodosia,, he sighed but had jumped out of his window,, landing on his back. Theodosia stood there for a good minute before walking over to Philip. "Clumsily " theodosia teased as well,, holding her hand out for him to get up,, Philip rolled his eyes before grabbing her hand but instead of getting up he pulled her down,, her of course landing on top of him though. Philip snickered and sat up. Theo rolled her eyes,, sitting up as well. "God - " she rolled her eyes once again,, crossing her arms together. Philip yawned once again,, chuckling softly. "So,, what did you need exactly ? " he had asked. Theo went quiet for a good minute. She sighed. "..... father said that I'm not aloud around you... " she mumbled,, Philip felt his heart sink. "Wha - what !? " Philip whimpered. "Pip - " she was cut off. "You aren't his fucking doll or whatever ! " he grumbled. Theo bit down onto her bottom lip. "Don't raise your voice you idiot ! " she yelled. "Why the hell not ?! " he growled. Theodosia bit down harder. "Philip mother fucking Hamilton,, don't raise your voice at me ! " Theo had yelled back at him,, Philip snapped out of it. "I - sorry.. my anger kinda kicked in... " he mumbled,, Theo sighed and had hugged Philip,, sitting on her knees. "Pip,, it's fine.. perhaps we should go back to sleep... " she said a small tear running down her cheek. Philip had nodded "alright... " he mumbled looking at her,, seeing the tear,, then another and another,, Theo was now full on crying,, Philip looked worried,, he quickly pulled her into his arms. She sobbed,, gripping her grip on Philip. He sighed,, kissing the top of her head. "Sh... it's alright... I'm here... " the boy mumbled,, the sunrise shining on the two of them. He closed his eyes tightly,, his arms still wrapped around her. The crying had sonly stopped,, she looked up at him,, before kissing the tip of his nose,, standing up,, running home  not even saying goodbye. Philip sighed,, standing up,, climbing up the house,, soon enough he got up to his window. He plopped into his room then closed his window,, shutting his blinds,, he flopped down onto his bed,, falling asleep.