Ep. 1 ~ Prologue

{Akina's new appearance is the cover!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Akina's P.O.V.} 

A long time ago, I was a monster. A demon... I was given the name, The Shinobi Killer; Someone who takes just by touching or fighting with them, and stores chakra within themselves. They can use that chakra to fight against their opponent, making them undefeatable. 

But, I wasn't always that way... I had a mother and father who did everything they could to cure me from my unknown illness. If they didn't find a cure, I was going to die... But, a man came into our home and said he could help. Madara Uchiha. But his real name as Obito Uchiha. 

He turned me into a demon, thus making me immortal, but I was cured. However, I did unforgiveable things and one of them was killing my own parents... Soon after, I was taken in by the Hokage of the village I lived in. 

Throughout my entire childhood, I was used a weapon to the Leaf Village. The person who kept me locked away and in chains was the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. I was constantly tortured and used for battle, and missions. I never saw the light of day. Until one day, I met him... 

A boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and whiskers on his face. Naruto Uzumaki. The first person who saw me differently and took me to the outside world. I became to like him a lot. He became my Darling. Someone I could trust and be with... But the world wouldn't allow it because we were different. 

But I realized, the more chakra I took, the more human I became. And that was my goal. If I could become human, I could meet my Darling from back with then and be with him because we were the same. 

However, I became hostile during my time with squad 7 and Kakashi Hatake. And I realized, that I was killing the person who I've been searching for this whole time. He's been in front of me this whole time... And I accepted my punishment when he called me a mosnter... 

Over the years, I sided with a Legendary Sanin, Orochimaru. He granted me my freedom in exchange for my protection. The memories of the Leaf Village faded and I couldn't remember who my Darling was. 

At the verge of  Orochimaru's death, Sasuke Uchiha tried to kill him. I couldn't save him and I was taken away by my former comrade, Ritsu Hatsuke. 

His plan was to take me to somebody who could remove the seal on my cheek, that resembled the jutsu that was placed on me when I was turned into a demon. But, we were stopped by Sasuke. Eventually, he became my new Darling for the time being. 

During my journey with him, I was faced with the man who turned me into a demon once again. Obito. He became my guardian and protected me as if I was his daughter. But, with my rampage and desperation on becoming human and taking chakra, I ran into my former Darling once more. 

Choosing between to be with him and my Darling was the toughest choice I had to make, and I didn't want to leave either of them. When War began, I met the real Madara Uchiha and became an asset to his plan while being the host of the 9 tailed beast.