Ep. 6 ~ Sasuke & Akina

"At least tell me when you're going to be dropping by, Sasuke." I sigh after putting my sword away. Ritsu has always taught to be aware of my surroundings because it's not as easy as it use to be when I was demon. 

When I was a demon, it would take me less than 10 seconds to detect someone's presence. Now, it takes time because that I'm human. I'm still not use to all of these techniques yet. 

"Heh. Your skills are getting sharper." Sasuke smirks at me. 

"And your hair still looks like a duck's ass." I remark. I already mentioned that Sasuke comes to visit me. But I didn't mention that he's like a shadow, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. "Kakashi isn't home yet, so you can come inside." 

I go back inside the house and place my sword against the wall beside the couch. Sasuke walks in and removes his shoes and places them near the front door. "This place hasn't changed." He says as he walks inside. 

"It has somewhat." I correct him. "You're back earlier than I expected. Did everything go okay on your end?" I sit on the couch. I don't know what Sasuke does when he's not in the village, but it doesn't concern me that much. 

"It went fine." He sits next to me. "How are you?" 

"Good. I've been training with Ritsu and Kakashi like always. I'm at Chunin level, but all the training makes me feel like a genin." 

"All this time I thought you were at Chunin level." Sasuke shrugs his shoulders. "Anything new?" 

"Yeah. Darling returned to the village today and we spent the whole afternoon and evening together. He also trained me." I smile while recalling the event. 

"Naruto?" 

"Yes. You haven't seen him since your final battle with him." I look down at his arm. The other one was missing. Kakashi told me about their final battle together. Sasuke lost an arm and one of Naruto's hand is bandaged up. "Do you plan to see him anytime before you have to leave again?" 

"You think I should?" 

"You are his friend. I think he would be happy to see you. Or at least see your brother. You know he's Captain of the ANBU squad. When was the las time you spoke to him?" 

"I'll go say hi to Itachi before I leave again. Anyway," He sighs. "You're still calling him that, huh?" Sasuke leans back on the couch and tilts his head back. "Your Darling." 

"Are you that jealous?" I raise a brow before sighing. 

"Jealous isn't the word." Sasuke leans toward me and our faces are inches away from each others. "You and Naruto aren't officially dating yet, are you?" 

"He just returned to the village. We already said 'I love you' to each other. We don't know when we're going to date. Actually, we went on a breakfast date. So, I guess we are dating. Huh?" Sasuke lays on top of me and buries his face in the crook of my neck. "Tired?"