Ep. 12 ~ Together

{Akina's P.O.V.} 

I pushed Toneri back before he could touch Naruto with the orb. Toneri was blown back, but he didn't stay down. "You..." Toneri glares at me. "How dare you go against our purpose! I will show you no mercy for that! Akina!" 

"I told you," I get in front of Naruto and glare back. "I'm not doing it. My home is on Earth with my Darling!" 

"You will pay!" Toneri shouts and his eyes glow. What is that eye technique? I feel like I've learned about it before. 

'Byakugan!?' I thought. When the byakugan is planted inside the eyes of an Otsutsuki, it creates a new eye technique, Tenseigan. But where did he get those eyes? It came from a Hyuga. 

As I'm distracted by my thoughts, my body is levitated and I am brought to Toneri's arms. "Akina!" Naruto shout and Toneri holds me tightly. 

"She is mine! Stay back!" Toneri uses a force to push Naruto against the wall. "As for you, Sister," Toneri glares at me and holds both of my wrists up in the air with one hand, and tightly holds my hand with the other. "I will make sure you stay in your celestial form! Permanently!" 

I grunt in pain from his grip. 

"You cannot overpower me! I am your brother! I am much stronger than you are! You are nothing but a pathetic human in this form! Why must you go against your own clan!?" 

"Ah!" I scream in pain, then I feel my eyes change. I can feel the pupils becoming slit, like Kurama's, the whiskers appearing on my cheeks, and fangs growing in my mouth. 'Not this time!' I shout in my head. "RAH!!!!" I roar at Toneri, which blasts him away. "Darling!" I run to him and get him out of the wall. "Come on!" 

"Where are we going?" He asks after grabbing his hand and running out of the chambers. 

"While I was searching this place, there is a core. I think it was Tenseigan." 

"Tenseigan?" 

"It's an eye technique that is from Byakugan. Once it is implanted into a member of an Otsutsuki, it changed into the Tenseigan. It operates a machine and that Tenseigan is the core. If we destroy it, all of this will come to an end. Toneri was going to use his Tenseigan to have the moon collide with Earth. We if we can destroy together, then Toneri won't have a chance to destroy Earth!" 

"Alright!" Naruto runs with me to the core. When we arrive, we both activate our 9 tails mode. "Let's do this." Naruto tightens his hold on my hand. 

"Together!" I smirk. Naruto and I clash with the core. When it bursts, eyeballs float everywhere.

"Eyes?" Naruto questions. I've seen these eyes before. 

"These are the eyes of the cloaked men." I answer. Now all we have to do is get out of here. I can transport Naruto and I back to Earth, but it's going to take some time. I was able to do it with the necklace but- "The necklace!"