Ep. 10 ~ Reborn

{Naruto's P.O.V.}

Akina and I split up to search around the palace, but I know it was a bad idea. Akina doesn't know much about the clan after taking the name. Yeah, it's good for her to find out what she can learn, and the other abilities that she might have, but separating isn't the brightest idea. 

The castle was huge and there were s many rooms. Some doors were locked while some didn't have doors at all. This place looks like it hasn't been used in months. Is there anybody that lives here? 

"He said there was a way to bring back Obito..." 

I remember what Akina told me earlier. She misses Obito so much. When she cried in front of me, when we went out to breakfast, it showed me how much she was hurt to lose the one person who protected her. 

I want Akina to be happy. I don't want her horribly memories getting in the way of her new life. But, if there is a way to bring back Obito, how will it be done? What procedures are needed? 

Suddenly, I felt a chill run down my spine, causing me to stop walking. "She's in trouble!" Kurama shouted at me, alarming me. 

"Akina!" I run back to the main entrance hallway, then up the stairs where Akina had went when we split up. Kurama showed me the way to where Akina had been. "Akina!" I went inside a bedroom. This was the last place she had been to. But she's not here. 

The bedroom looked brand new, as if it was just made for somebody. But there was a dent in the wall. It was fresh. Something happened here. 

"Where is she?" I ask myself while looking around the room. 

"It's like her charka had vanished. I can't feel her." Kurama informed. I knew this was a bad idea to split up. I have to find her! 

"Are you searching for my Sister?" I quickly turn around to see a guy with white hair, pale skin, and weird blue eyes. He was gently smiling at me. 

'Sister?' I blink at what he told me. Then I remembered. Akina said that some guy kept calling her 'sister'. This is him. 

"Where is she!? Where is Akina!? Who are you?" I shout at him while gritting my teeth together out of anger. 

"My name is Toneri Otsutsuki." An Otsutsuki! "My sister is getting ready." 

"Ready for what?" I ask him. 

"To take back her true form and reuinte with her clan. Once she has taken back her form, she will fulfill the purpose that we Otsutsuki started with. Earth will be destroyed and Sister will finally be home with her own kind, and a new family. She is one of us." 

"Akina will never destroy earth! She's happy where she is-" I am pushed back with a strong force, hitting my back against the wall. 

"Don't speak about my sister as if you know everything about her! My sister is finally home and she will complete the project." Toneri shouts, then quickly calms himself down. "It's almost time... Dear Sister will be one with her clan very soon." 

"Where are you holding Akina!? You tell me right now!" I shout and get back on my feet. "She will never go through with this! She doesn't want this!" 

"Foolish human. None of you understand the true nature of chakra." Toneri glares and a lot of cloaked guards enter inside the room. "Get rid of him." He turns around and walks out of the room, but turns his head over his shoulder. "You can't stop one's true nature. This is Sister's purpose, and she will complete it." 

"You bastard!" I shout and began fighting the cloaked men. 

{Akina's P.O.V.} 

My eyes slowly flutter open and I find myself hanging in a chamber. My body was lifted in the air as my hands were inside these orbs that kept me restraint.

My hair was down and my sword wasn't strapped to my waist. When did I change clothes? These are the clothes I wore when I was fighting Kaguya in that other form. What is this? Where am I? What's happening? 

"You're finally awake, Sister." I snap my head foward and see Toneri in front of me. 

"Son of a bitch! Let me out!" I shout and struggle, and suddenly I feel my chakra being taken from me, causing me to grunt. 

"I wouldn't move around if I were you. Those orbs are not only to restrain you. They also take away chakra. Because you're human, it's more effective. A very fast process." 

"What are you going to do with me?" I glare at him. 

"Nothing too harmful. I'm turning you back to the original you. Your celestial form. The real you. Once I do that, you will fulfill the goal we had planned. And then, you can finally be reuinted with your beloved. I told you I would teach you how to bring him back, and I intend to keep my word." 

"I don't want to do this! Let me go!" I struggle again, this time ignoring the fact my chakra is being taken from me. 

"It's no use." Toneri grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "This is your purpose. Why can't you understand that? You are finally home. Your rightful place." 

"I'm a descendant! That doesn't mean I will follow the ways of the clan! This is crazy!" I shout again. 

I can see Toneri growing irritated by my repeating words. Which causes him to tighten his grip on my chin. But, he quickly lets go and takes a few steps away from me. "How foolish you've become in that pathetic form... But you will understand soon once I change you back." 

"No!" I struggle again. Toneri places his hand on my head and his eyes glow. 

"I will shall return you to your original form, and be reuinted with your rightful clan. I offer this gift to you, dear Sister." 

My eyes widen in fear and beads of sweat form on my face. I can't go back to that form. It was only temporarily back then! If I return, everything will repeat itself! I don't want this...! I don't want this! 

'Please.... Save me. Darling!' A bright light shined on my forehead and I felt excruciating pain, causing me to scream. 

"Now, Sister... You are reborn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliff hanger and for the next chapter. X3 Had to do it for more suspense! More to come very soon!