Ep. 18 ~ Something To Look Into

The next day was target practice. Our objective was to hit the target with our shuriken. I managed to get all of my shuriken right in the middle of the targets. "How are you able to hit every target right on point?" Shikadai asks me. 

"She's been training with Uncle Ritsu and our Mom." Boruto explains. 

"The difference between you and me, brother, is that I pay attention while you eat and game all the time." I mutter out loud. 

"Hey! You're suppose to have my back, Himiko!" Boruto shouts, causing me to smile a bit. I like messing with my brother sometimes. 

"But I'm not the only one who's getting the hang of this." I turn my attention to Metal Lee. He's very confident with his skills and he's like a Jounin when nobody is watching. But, when someone is watching, he freaks out and loses focus. 

"Out of the way!" Boruto comes rushing with the Demon Blade Shuriken. Oh, no... "This is how I do it! Demon Blade Shuriken!" 

Shikadai, Inojin, and I move out of the way to avoid getting hit by the shuriken. However, Metal Lee smirks, thinking he can take on the shuriken. But, with everyone is watching him, he loses focus again. 

"L-Leaf Whirlwind!" Metal attempts to kick, but his foot gets caught in the handle. Him and the shuriken hit the practice pool. We all rush over to him to see if he's okay. 

"Are you okay, Lee?" I offer my hand to him. 

"Y-Yes, thank you." Metal takes my hand and I pull him up from the ground. 

"Brother, where did you get a Demon Blade from?" I turn my attention to Boruto. 

"I found it in a locker." He replies while putting his hands behind his head. 

"Hey! You just can't take my Demon Blade Shuriken!" Iwabee runs over to us, causing me to blankly stare at him. 

"Oh, hey!" Boruto waves to Iwabee. 

"All of you. To the office after school." Shino-Sensei said to me, Boruto, Iwabee, Sumire, Metal, Inojin, and Shikadai. We went to Shino Sensei's office and Shino-Sensei told us about his share of pranks when he was a kid, but we play a bit too much. 

By 'we', I means 'Boruto'. The rest of us are just involved. 

So, we were put on volunteer work and Metal, Sumire, and I will be supervising Iwabee, Boruto, Shikadai, and Inojin. After school, we went to the Hokage Mountain to help rebuild our father's face on the mountain. 

"Ugh, this?" Boruto sighed. 

"You did crash our father's face with a train." I mutter out. 

"You saw what happened, Himiko! You were there!"