Ep. 2 ~ Training With Ritsu

"Kakashi." I poke his cheek as he continues to sleep in his bed. At this rate, he's going to be late for work. "Kakashi!" I poke his cheek again. I knew this was going to happen. 

Training all night was a bad idea. With our sort of training, it almost destroyed the training grounds. We didn't get home until 2 in the morning. Kakashi has to go to the office soon. So, only one way to wake him up. I lean down to his ear and whisper, 

"At the end of chapter 43, the main characters sleeps with-" 

"I'm up!" Kakashi bolts out of bed and covers his ears. "You need to come up with a better way for waking me up. You know I'm not done with the book yet." 

"It was that or do something I'll regret. Get dressed. You're going to be late for work." I get off his bed, already dressed, and head into the kitchen. 

Kakashi is quick to get out of bed and get dressed. He was well groomed. But, he didn't have time for breakfast. "Well, I'm off. I'll grab something on the way to the Tower. Will you be all right? You know you can always come with me to the office. Nobody is telling you to stay home all day." Kakashi says while putting on the Hokage cloak. 

"I'll stop by later on today." 

"Okay. See you later, Akina." 

"You too, Kakashi." I nod my head and Kakashi leaves the apartment. After a few minutes, I grabbed Obito's orange mask and head to the KIA Stone. 

When I got there, I set the mask on the stone and placed my sword down beside me. I read Obito's name on the stone and frown. 

"Hi, Obito... It's Akina... Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well... I wish I could have brought something else to talk to you with. But all I have is your mask." I hold up his mask and sadly smile as I put it down. "I repaired it for you after the war... I'm doing fine by the way... I'm training with Ritsu and Kakashi is the Hokage. And, I'm finally human. Permanently this time because of the medicine that Itachi made... But I have a lot of catching up to do. I have to do my jutsu's with hand signs now, my speed hasn't changed..." 

The more I talk, the more I could feel myself breaking down. I clenched my fist tightly on my knees as unwanted tears begin to form in my eyes. Soon, they fell onto my knuckles. 

"It hurts, Obito... It hurts that you're not here... I miss you...! I want you back!... I wanted us both to start over... I want to hold your hand again just like before...! I miss being beside you when it was just the two of us fighting this world together... Please... Obito...! Come back to me!" 

I cry as I hold clench my chest tightly. My tears were pouring down my cheeks like a waterfall. My cries seemed endless when it came to emotional things such as this. But, I could never forget about Obito. 

I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted at the KIA Stone today because I told Kakashi I would come by his office. "Hey." I look ahead of me and see Ritsu. "Morning." He waves. 

"Morning, Ritsu." I walk over to him, and him and I start to walk down the street together. "Shouldn't you be at the office helping Kakashi?"