Rikiya Katsukame x Reader : Paintings

For this one-shot you and Rikiya are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

Rikiya let out a deep breath , Watching you from the doorway. It was two AM , And you were painting...

You backed away from your canvas a bit , Letting out a deep breath of your own. " It doesn't look right..." You mumbled , Putting your finger to your chin.

Rikiya chuckled tiredly , Now walking over to you.
" Cutie , It's two in the morning.." Rikiya muttered , Now behind you. You turned around to look up at Rikiya , Laughing nervously.

" I thought you were asleep."

" I can't fall asleep without you (Y/n)." Rikiya tilted his head at you , And you know for a fact Rikiya was grinning under that mask. You chuckled nervously once more , Before turning back to your canvas.

" I'll be back in bed later Rikiya , Don't worry.." You trailed off , Continuing to paint.
Rikiya just let out another deep breath , Before picking you up.

" Hey! Wait! Nooo! Rikiya!" You pouted , When Rikiya walked towards your bedroom. " You need to go to bed cutie , And I can't fall asleep without you!"

You breathed deeply , Resting your head on Rikiya's chest. "...I was gonna go back to bed on my own.."

" No , You would have worked on that painting until I had to wake up."

" I-...That's not accurate Rikiya."

" It is. I love you (Y/n)!"