#3: The Fight

Zara's POV

Iron man and war machine come down from the sky and start talking about running into people at the airport.

"Hear me out Tony that doctor the psychiatrist he is be hind all of this," Cap tries to talk but is cut off by a man in a black cat suit.

'Why is that man in a cat suit!' I think to myself.

"Captain." The man I the black cat suit greets Cap.

"Your highness." Cap greets him back.

'So we are having a battle with a billionaire in a suit and royal cat.' I think.

I stop paying attention to them at start looking around for any others who might be hiding like me and Mr. Lang.
I see a person in red and blue, someone I saw on YouTube, spider boy or something. I hesitate to decide that this is important enough to tell cap.

"Hey, Cap, Captain, Mr. Rogers," I says not knowing what to call him. "There are two people on your left some kid in a suit I think I saw him on YouTube." I tell him.

He doesn't respond because he is still talking to Tony Stark but he paused in the middle of his sentence when I talked to him 'I hope he heard me.'

"Steve, you know what is about to happen, do you really want to punch your way outta this one?" A woman I recognize as Natasha Romanoff says.

I look over at the spider dude and I here Tony yell "Underoos!" And the boy jumps up.

"Incoming!" I say to Cap on coms.

Spider boy jumps up and takes Caps shield then starts blabbering on about his new suit.

"Cap-captain. Big fan, spider man."He says nervously pointing to himself.

"You've been busy." Cap says to Tony.

"And you've been a complete idiot." Tony starts and I get bored listening.

I sit there until I here something that may start a good fight.

"We found it." Sam says over the com.

'This should be good.'

"The Quinjets in hangar 5 North runway." Sam says. Clint shoots and arrow cutting the web on Caps hands.

"Alright Lang." Caps says.

"Guys somethi-" spider mans cut off by Mr. Lang kicking him in the face.

"Believe this is yours captain America." Mr. Lang says.

Cap hits who I know as war machine in the chest. "Miss. Dameron I could use your help right about now."

"On it." I say taking flight. "Call me Zara."

"Ok Zara." Cap responds.

I fly over to war machine still invisible and land on his shoulders. I bend over and look at his mask.

"Hello there." I say to him becoming visible again.

"Who are you?" He asks me confused.

"I don't really know." I say honestly.

I hop off his shoulders to fly in front of him. I look him and down trying to find a weak spot. I can't find one so I just kick him in the shoulders.

"Ugh. That did nothing." I mumble.

HI!!
This is part one to The Fight hang in there the next one will be up soon.
Feel free to give me any ideas I tag you if I use it.

Thanks Luna Love 💕