#4: knocked down

Zara's POV

War machine uses his shoulder gun to start shooting at me. I dive and curl I up into a ball using a force field to block the bullets.

'Ah this is a first.'

I roll onto the ground and start running away from him trying to think of what to do.

'What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Ah Got it.'

I scissor kick up into the and fly steadily right behind.
He swings around and I stay put behind him but not touching him. He stops swinging and that's when I take my shot.

I fly slightly up and put my legs around his neck, I arch back i put my hands out and try as hard as I can to pull to the ground.

I finally pull him to the ground and he is laying on his stomach.

'Yes!' I pump my fist.

I back away and squat on the ground with one lag out and a hand on my knee. He started to get up and I stand on my feet as well.

He walks towards me and I put my hand out to make a force field, but nothing happens. I try again but still nothing.

"No, no, no!" I murmur to myself. "Not now!"

I start running towards some shipping containers and large trucks to hide in between. I get behind a truck and lean against the wall of it.

"No! Come on." I say hitting my wrists together. "Not a good time!"

"Stop distracting me, kid." I hear war machine say on the other side of the truck.

'Ugh! Why did I agree to do this!'

I hear him start to come around the truck, so I decided to drop down and roll under the truck. Once I'm positive he is fully around the truck, I roll to the other side, get up and run.

'Run faster!' I think angrily to myself.

I run as fast as I can but I'm not fast enough, war machine catches up to me. I turn around and see him towering over me in the air. I stumble back into a shipping container and slide to the ground.

'Great.' I think to myself sarcastically. 'This is how I die.'

He shadows over me and puts his hand out. I see a bright light and then black out.

.•°°•.

I start to hear things around me again and feel something tapping me. I jolt up punching who ever was tapping me, knocking them down to the ground.

I stand up and look at who I punched. I put a hand to my mouth shocked at who it was.

I just punched Cap in the face.

"Oh my god! Cap-, tain!" I almost call him Cap. "I'm so so sorry." I say feeling really guilty watching him rub his nose.

"It's fine, we have to go." He puts his hand up for me to help him.

I help him up and we start ruining to the the Quinjet with the others.

"Come on!" Cap yells.

I run as fast as I can behind him. I feel a pain in my chest where war machine hit me but I push through it and keep running.

We keep running but we are stoped by vision.

Thanks for reading I hope you like it follow for more soon.
❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Luna Love 💕