Old Friends

Percy's POV

I had a mix of anxiety and love. My wonderful girlfriend had survived Gaea and was now back as a minor goddess, nerve racking. But every time I looked at her, I felt undeniable love for her, I had mourned for her tried to move on. I never was able to, this is why. Somehow, I knew that she was going to come back to me. But also I felt anxiety not only could she murder me on the spot if I pissed her off, she had just come back and was forced to relive some of the worst moments in our life, and that's a lot for someone to take in. She's lying on her bad staring at space, I lay on the bed with her and out my arms around her. She seems to relax and says hey. I grin, you know how much I missed you while you were dead, I say. I know she said, and I missed you to, but mum told me I couldn't come down something to do with a prophecy. I sat up straight and turned to her, the prophecy I question. Yes, seaweed brain the prophecy she said pulling me back down, I have been paying attention you know. I sighed and said I know wise girl its just fate seems to love outing us through these prophecies. She just nodded and we lay there for another ten or so minutes before she got up and dragged me with her. Come on lazy she said someone's got to do the battle strategy, and you look like you need breakfast. I wasn't really paying attention to her until the last word, dang I forgot about breakfast. My stomach rumble so I strode to the door turned back and said are you coming this belly ain't feeding itself, and with that I marched out the door Annabeth hot on my heals.

I entered the Great Hall only to see the one and only Jason grace fall, stumble and face plant on the floor, quite a few people were snickering from the house tables. Annabeth held my hand as we approached Leo, Jason and Draco, they were laughing very loudly at Jason. Jason stood up and brushed the dirt of his clothes, I felt it was only appropriate, so I used my control of the wind and pushed him over again. This caused Leo and Draco to collapse on the floor with the loudest laugh I have ever heard. Because of this Leo wasn't focusing on the giant cauldron of celestial gold, and it toppled over the metal spilling down the steps to the houses. This caused Annabeth to jump into my hand as I Vapor travelled to behind Leo and Draco. At that moment the rest of the gang decides to walk in, they see the chaos that has started, with the students standing on the benches or tables. Piper and Frank just mutter curses at Leo under their breath and Hazel raises her hands and all the bronze slithers back towards the pot. It all goes back into the pot before her Piper Frank and Jason start losing their shit at him. I sneak a glance at Annabeth, she was grinning. It was good to have her back, it was good to have them all back.

 Another fill in chapter. Have to go back to work and school now that its going to level 2, so updates will be erratic. Whoops not much I can do about it, cause I wrote this I am now very behind on my school work that needs done before Monday.

Hope you guys are enjoying. :)