Chapter 1: Forest

"Jungkook you're pathetic, a disgrace of a human being. You're just a pussy who can't do anything right." He kicks him in the stomach again. "Leave this place before I bring your punishment to your sweet little sister." Even with the excruciating pain everywhere, Jungkook manages to look up.

"D-Don't touch h-her." He snaps, spitting blood onto his dad's shoes as he was trying to keep his attention on him.

"Piece of shit, these were new." His dad, Nichkhun growled, kicking Jungkook onto his back just to put his boot onto his son's throat, blocking his airway.

"I-I.. s-sorry." The younger chocked out, closing his eyes as the lack of air got to him.

"Pathetic. I am leaving tonight so get your weak ass here and make me dinner." Nichkhun said and then walked away ignoring his son gasps for air.

'He's right Jungkook you are pathetic, can't even save yourself, how could you even save your sister.'

Jungkook rubs his neck, slowly stood up as he is used to the agonizing pain all over his body and grabbed his phone before limping out of the house and into his favorite place in the world.

The forest.

The only place were, strangely, he feels like a normal human being.

"Maybe if I just die, I will be free, but, there is a possibility he will go after Jennie. I can't have her life end up like mine. A drop out with probably no future." He mumbled walking through the forest, kicking small rocks as he goes through the pathway he has made for himself after all the years doing the same thing.

Soon enough the teen stops talking to himself, coming to an agreement that he couldn't kill himself since his dad would just hurt his sweet, innocent 4-year-old sister.

'Keep going through hell for her.' He thought and looked up to not only freeze but have the fear put back into him.

"Fuck." He whispered, eyeing the baby bear cub in front of him. "Where ever the baby cub is, the mama can't be too far behind." He repeated and slowly started backing up but immediately stopped as the bushes to the side of him started moving rapidly. "Sorry Jennie, I love you and dad, go to hell for killing her." He whispered watching the mama bear go to her cub and staring at him.

'Why is my life so full of shit?' He wondered and very slowly went to his knees as the mama bear started to growl.

Jungkook closes his eyes, waiting- hoping the bear would just end his miserable life but when nothing happens he opened his eyes to see a big black wolf in front of him growling lowly at the mother and continued until she slowly starting to back up and ther she was fully gone.

"Oh my god." He fell backward onto his back, hand over his heart. "A death by a bear sounded better than a death by my dad but now that I think about it, it doesn't sound better, not at all." He shakes his head, sitting up but stills when he sees the wolf is sitting and staring into his soul.

"Thank you wol- my dad must have hit me hard, I am now speaking to a wolf." He rubs his head and continues to look deep into the wolf's ruby red eyes. "You're gorgeous." The teen blurts out before slowly backs away to stand up with his hand now over his stomach.

"Ouch," he bit his lip and leaned against a tree. "well, I got to go back to hell and get my ass handed to me, thank you for saving me, I guess." He whispered the last part and starts walking out of the forest, not looking back.

If he was going to get attacked from behind him, then so be it.

When he made it back to the house he saw his little sister getting out of the school bus.