Chapter 52: Birthday (pt 3)

"How are we supposed to tell him?"

"I don't know, we just have to." The two knock on the door.

"Come in." They heard and did what they were told. "Yes?" Jungkook looks up.

"So Bruce somehow survived us killing him and is at the front gate screaming and demanding for you and your mate." Their King looks at Taehyung whose eyes were red.

"Get everyone away from him, all the citizens, the guards, and defiantly make sure Jennie is safe." Jungkook stands up and pushed past the two guards with his mate following.

"Kook what are we going to do? Are we going to fight him or what?" Taehyung whispers as the two were handed swords.

"We will do what we need to do and hide your sword if you shift," Jungkook says handing his crown to a maid before the doors were opened.

The two walked out and up to Bruce who was screaming at nothing since the guards have evacuated the area, however, the whole thing was being televised somehow. The cost of living with warlocks.

"AH, THERE YOU TWO ARE." Jungkook rose a brow and looked Bruce up and down.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks stepping forward.

"The dog has no authority to talk." Bruce threw something that exploded in Taehyungs face. Once the wolf cleared the smoke he felt a human muzzle over his mouth, the metal went past his ears and it connected in the back of his head.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asks after Taehyung linked that he was fine with the muzzle.

"I want my thrown back." The younger rolled his eyes.

"Yeah no." Bruce took a step forward making the two take their swords out.

"Back up."

"I don't think so." Taehyung turns around and growls. "No, be quiet." The muzzled shocked him slightly.

Jungkook turns and rolls his eyes.

"Levi I thought we were good man." The assassin shrugs.

"He paid me." Taehyung shifts and looks back at the two, lowly growling, throwing his sword to the side while the muzzle morphs to fit his snout.

Jungkook bends onto one knee and whispers. "I will take Bruce and do you think you can handle Levi?" Taehyung's wolf head nods. "Okay, we can switch when I link you, stay safe and I love you." Jungkook stands back up and walks right up to Bruce.

"You're going to leave here, either dead by my sword or you leave right now cause you know you are going to fail, which one is it? You only got seconds to choose." Jungkook snaps.

Bruce brought his hand back ready to throw a ball of fire but just in time, Jungkook blocks it, standing right in front of the older man.

The new King brings his sword up and stabbed Bruce in the stomach but since he is immortal it didn't do much but with Jungkooks power, from his mother, he was able to bend the sword into a circle and ripped it out along with a big chunk of Bruce's side, not something you would want your kids to see.

Taehyung on the other hand was just toying with Levi.

"Where are you at you asshole?" Levi growled and Taehyung jumped out from behind a cart, sticking his claws in the elf's back and then bit his neck.

Levi grabs the wolf and flings him over his shoulder, near Jungkook, and into a concrete pillar which fell once the wolf went through.

The King stopped what he was doing and ran to get Taehyung.