Chapter 83: Born

"I think I want that over there," Taehyung says making Jungkook slightly groan and move a chair to where the wolfs was pointing at.

"Baby we've been doing this for months. It's perfect the way it is, this is so stupid. Sometimes you're so annoying." The younger huffed and then looked at the pregnant belly when he felt the anger radiating off of his mate. "Never mind, you are amazing and so lovely. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Taehyung hummed satisfied.

"Damn right I am and I think this is good." The wolf says happily, over looking their babies room one last time.

"We can move the crib in here when they are older." Jungkook wiped his sweat on his sleeve and then went next to Taehyung.

"Let's go take a shower." The warlock scoffed and walked out with an amused Taehyung behind him.

'Are you mad at me?'

'I could never be mad at you Tae, however, you just made me move a whole room around twice today and it's always good to try new things.' The wolf bit his lip as Jungkook turned to glare at him. Taehyung sent a smile back and took a hold of his mates hand.

"You're so sexy when you try to be angry." He whispers and Jungkook glanced at him with a smirk.

"You want to have sex in the shower again, don't you?"

"I'm a horny wolf, sue me." The younger rolls his eyes, not hating the idea, and walked into their room, then their large bathroom.

"I like having you pregnant. You want me to fuck you all the time." Taehyung's back goes against the wall and the youngers hands go around his waist.

"Maybe I like your dick in me more." Jungkook chuckles and attached his lips onto the wolf's neck.

"So beautiful." He whispers moving up to peck Taehyungs lips.

Smut Warning ⚠️

"Me? Wow!" The wolf sassed. "Just take your pants off."

"Who am I to say no to the wife?" Jungkook stepped back and stripped out of his clothes then helped his mates off too.

'Brace yourself.' Jungkook links but did something else as he spread his mates legs. "Why you gotta always be sexy?" He mumbled putting his hands all over the wolf's body, taking his member with one hand. Taehyung moaned and moved his hips upwards, wanting more.

"J-Jungkook."

"Yes, baby?" The younger smirks bopping the redheads nose with his free hand.

"Touch me more."

"Where Tae?"

"Everywhere." The wolf said in an almost breathless voice. Jungkook smirked and he introduced the first finger to Taehyung's hole, earning a loud but sweet moan from him. The older felt his body shivering with pleasure as he put his arms around Jungkook's neck and stared into his beautiful eyes.

"I want more." He mumbles. Jungkook nodded and stuck in another finger. "Oh, f-fuck-" the wolf moaned while the younger was discovering Taehyung's intimate zone.

"You deserve better than fingers baby," Jungkook whispers, placing a kiss on his mate's neck.

"Ahh!" Taehyung's moans sounded like heaven in Jungkook's opinion, when he was thrusting inside him.

"Oh god, K-Kook.. oh please."

"Please what gorgeous?" Juungkook moaned as he went deep inside the younger.

"P-Please harder, harder!" Taehyung shook breathlessly, his hands gripping onto his husband's back. "S-So g-good." Jungkook bites down on Taehyungs shoulder, or well his mate mark.