Chapter 41: King

"Glad you guys made it here safely."

"Get away from here you asshole," Jungkook growls but the King just moved Jennie closer to him.

"No, let me go. KOOKIE. TAETAE." Jennie screams. Taehyungs eyes went a darker red and all of a sudden a huge black wolf is in between the two males.

"Don't worry Princess, we are coming." Jungkook smiles and then turns his gaze to the deadly assassin grinning at him. "Me and you are defiantly not done yet." Levi stood up.

"Can you even fight?" Jennie burst out laughing.

"Kookie's one of the best in town dummy." She smiles.

"Yeah, one of the best. Let's go little elf on the shelf. V, take him." Jungkook says finally noticing that the wolf's eyes are redder then usually meaning it's pure wolf.

Heechul put up a huge force field around all of them so the King couldn't make a run for it, plus it was showing everyone was happening like a live tv broadcast

Jungkook walked up to Levi and punched him right in the face.

"Let's play ugly boy." V wanted to laugh but he was too busy blocking the King.

"You can't kill me! I am the King." V shifted back.

"YOU STOLE MY MATES ABILITY TO DO MAGIC CAUSE HE IS THE REAL HEIR TO EDEN. YOU STOLE HIS BABY SISTER AWAY FROM US." V gets closer and closer by the second. "Also you are not my King." He kicked the Bruce in the stomach and quickly snatched Jennie.

"Make a portal to Hwasa's shop." He rushes. Heechul nods and does what he was told. "Jennie go through and tell the lady there your name and that Taehyung sent you. Stay safe we will come back to you soon." He kisses her forehead and lightly pushes her in.

The portal closes immediately and when it is done V goes back into his wolf.

'Jennie is safe.' Jungkook smirked and started attacking faster.

Getting hit here and there but nothing he hasn't felt before.

"Wow, the little bitch can actually fight." He froze. Levi stopped too and just stood watch. "You want to know what I did to your precious Princess?" Jungkook turns around.

"You're just a coward. Someone who no one can love. Not your children, not your sluts and it was never your wife. You are only free cause, my mom, Lee Chaerin was the Queen until you killed her. Bruce only wants you here for a power statement. And now that my mate and I are taking a stand, we aren't leaving until you are dead." Nichkhun looked behind his son and saw the wolf.

"Your mates with a flee bag?" Levi started backing up. "It's worse than your mother."

"Flee bag? Really?" V heard this and stopped growling, he shifted back and went to the younger's side.

"Bitch look at you. You look like an ugly bear. At least I am dangerous, you are like a kitten compared to me." V pecked Jungkook on the lips before going back to the King to beat the immortality out of him.

"Tell your people what you have done. What you've done to my family, and your past Queen?" Bruce sighed and shook his head.

"I can help with that," Heechul smirks coming over to him and speaking some ancient language.

Bruce seemed to be struggling but then he popped.

"Okay yes, I sent the assassin to kill Jungkook, cause I wanted to stay King. I had always been second to Chaerin so when I found out she died by her husband I kept track on him. I took Jennie and then took her sons powers. So what?" He confesses.