Chapter 3: Jobs

"Okay thank you, Mrs. Park, bye Princess!" Jungkook waves as his sisters gets into the car.

"It's fine Kook, and how have you been doing?" Mrs. Park asks putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I am doing the best I can, my jobs are going and I think the girls are wanting to go and play." Jungkook grins and looking as the car shakes a little and the music increase slightly every other second.

"Okay but call me anytime Jungkook!" She smiles and goes back to her car.

The teenager goes inside and looks at the now passed out wolf.

"I need to get dressed." He groans and goes to his room. "Bartending is so much fun." He sassed and looked himself over his mirror after he changed.

"Leather pants, tight long sleeve shirt, and boots. God, I am sometimes so fucking sexy." Jungkook chuckles.

'I'm such a joke.' He instantly thinks going to the fridge to take out some raw meat and then walks to the wolf and lightly shakes it.

"Hey wolfie, I have to go to work, so just sleep and don't do anything. I also left some meat out. Yeah so um bye." Jungkook leaned forward and kissed the wolf on top of his head and went outside to his motorcycle he had built last year.

He put on his helmet, kicked the kickstand back, started the engine, and drove to the club he works at.

The traffic was fine in the town so when he got to work he parks and waved at the bouncer who allowed him in.

"Eh Jungkookie finally!" His boss smiled and pushed him to the bar.

"Jin sorry, I had something to deal with at home." Jungkook chuckled pushing his hair back and rolling up his sleeve before fixing the bottles.

"It's okay and Jimin called in sick so you are the only bartender tonight, think you can handle it?" Jin cocks out a smile.

"I can now go stare at your husband."

"Oh god yes. Daddy!" Jin calls out and ran to the bouncer who was peacefully looking at his phone in the corner.

Jungkook shook his head laughing sightly and looked at one of the strippers.

"Hey Hoseok where is the rest of your outfit, my eyes are burning." He joked.

"Shut up, you look like a bunny."

"Oh, nice comeback." Namjoon looked at Jungkook and flashed him a big dimple smile from his spot next to his husband.

"Why do you all team up on me?" Hoseok whined swinging around the golden pole.

"Cause it is fun and where is Sunmi, she should be here already?" Jin questioned, standing up and then going to the backroom as Namjoon walks up to the bar.

"Jungkook how is that home life? I saw the bike so dad is away again?" Jungkook stopped cleaning a glass and nodded.

"Yeah, plus I yelled at some slut earlier cause she left her panties in my dad's room and Jennie found them. The slut even had the audacity to ask me to give them back. Oh, you should have seen me, I was on fucking fire. Yoongi would have been so proud." Namjoon laughed sitting on a stool.

"Yes, Yoongi, scary-ass bouncer but a softie when Jimin is around."

"Well, Jimin has that effect on people." The elder hummed.

"Yeah I remember, you were such a rude kid. Jin and Jimin have defiantly whipped you up into shape. And speaking of kid. Jennie, how is my little girl?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.