Chapter 85: Wild

5 years later...

"Taehyung what if I don't want a mate?" The alpha groans, rolling his eyes as he turns to his sister whining on her old bed.

"You're fucking about to be 18 and we came back to the pack for you. Do you know how hard it is to get 4 kids all ready and here?" Lisa huffed.

"What if it isn't Jaemin though?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at the beta. "Wait... you should be more nervous than me, when are you going to tell Jungkook the news?"

"Just you wait and I'm going to go check on him now actually." Taehyung smiled and went to kiss the top of his sister's stupid laughing head before walking to his old room, where there was instantly a pillow thrown at his face.

"Oh poop.. wrong person." The five stay frozen as Taehyung opens his eyes and looks to Jungkook.

"You want to tell me why I got a face full of my pillow?" He growls.

"Um.. no?" The wolf growled again but this time something attached themselves to his leg.

"Sorry, mommy." Taehyung looks down, his brown hair falling over his eyes a bit as he stares at his third youngest child, Lia. Jungkooks bunny smile on display like usual when her brothers do something wrong.

"Sorry, mommy." Baekhyun and Bogum follow but the very youngest just giggles in Jungkooks arms.

"You're all a mess and where is Jennie?"

"With Dohyon and Hwasa, calm down and play with us!" The wolf rose a brow and picked up Lia.

"Want to switch?" Jungkook suddenly whispers coming over to his mate's side. Taehyung hums and takes Chanyeol into his arms as the warlock gets his only daughter. "Baby." The wolf hums tickling the toddler's stomach. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, why are you asking?" He asked, smiling and looked at the twins which was... in idea.

"BOGUM!" The two scream, Taehyung rushing to grab one of the twins out from hanging over the opened window with a toddler in his arms. "What the hell were you thinking?" Taehyung snarls but their alpha child just pouted as the oldest, Beakhyun laughs his butt off.

"You are not out of the clear either." Jungkook snapped and the warlock stopped and used Taehyungs puppy eyes on him.

"You are weird," Lia whispers, putting her head in the crook of her dad's neck.

"HEY! I am your father." Jungkook pouted vetoed someone knocked and Lisa's head poked through.

"It's time." She says nervously.

"You'll do great, Lisa." The King smiles and sets Lia down, taking her and Beakhyun's hands to lead them out. Taehyung with Chanyeol and Bogum following behind as they all head meet up with everyone at the pack's main house.

Lisa slowly made her way up to Jiyong, having a really hard time not biting her nails. Her hair in a beautifully messy yet classy bun as he flowery and glittery white dress shaped her body perfectly along with her flawless makeup.

The royal couple were up front, next to Jaemin and some of Lisa's friends. Jimin and Yoongi, their rekindled love child, Soyeon, who was one, was on the omegas lap while Sungwoon was next to his dad.

Jin and Namjoon were next to them with Shinwon and Aliee messing around with the hands of Hoseoks and Ravi's new born, Ken.

Jennie was sitting next to Dohyon, much to Jungkooks displease since he could see a small romance blossoming and since Taehyung shipped them he made the warlock allowed it to happen... for now.