g e t ♦ y o u r s e l f ♦ f e a t u r e d!

Is your book not getting enough attention? Is that masterpiece collecting dust in the ever-growing pile of Wattpad creations? Is no one willing to hear your story? The one that inspired you to become what you are today?

Fear not, aspiring writers!

Rabid Writers are here to be the Chandler to your Monica.

The Howler will be interviewing random writers from Wattpad who deserve attention and are willing to work a little for the chance to be in the spotlight for a week. The best part? You don't have to join the community to participate in these mini-contests!

All you have to do is read through the contest that will be posted at the end of each week and participate in it by posting your entry in the comments section of that contest edition itself!

✦✦✦

The first-place winner will be awarded the following things:

✶Their book featured in our Contest Winners reading list.

✶Shout out on the community wall.

✶Interview featuring the writer and their book in next week's Howler edition.

The second-place winner will be awarded the following things:

✶A shoutout on the community wall.

✶Featured on our community bio for a week!

Please note that a contest expires (and we will not entertain any submissions) as soon as the next edition is posted.