◤ Δ - e d i t i o n ◢

Δ - e d i t i o n ◢

Welcome to the Howler, our very own community newsletter which comprises all that goes on inside a writer's head when they begin their remarkable journey of writing a masterpiece.

There is no better way to initiate the Delta edition of this newsletter than to start it with some of the first members -- as well as the winners of the last contest we hosted.

Winner: dash-of-clarity (Clara Dashmond)

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Δ - e d i t i o n ◢
Member interviews

◤ Δ - e d i t i o n ◢Member interviews

◇ Sadie ◇
SadieECover

Meet Sadie, our lovely lady, who is full of firsts for the Rabid Writers community! To date, she's the first DeskHound to join our pack, become an adolescent AND she's going to soon be the first DeskHound to get interviewed. Following this trilogy of achievements, comes her trilogy of books.

Sadie is sure to always be on the saddle when it comes to writing, and she's never failed to cross the victory line in first place every time.

As a talented artist and a primarily sci-fi/adventure writer, her quiet nature allows her to overtake her competition with ease. She's also served as an excellent teacher to our young and impressionable pups, holding a fantastic workshop on how to properly write topics which are often handled carelessly.

✦✦✦

▪Is anything in your book based on real life experiences or purely all imagination?

Sadie: My book is based a lot on real life in both the present and in historical events, but they aren't necessarily my experiences. I have a deep belief in the importance of using storytelling to bring understanding and humanization to serious, real life issues so my story is largely inspired by the experiences of my loved ones or people I feel are underrepresented in mediums such as storytelling,