◤ γ - e d i t i o n ◢

Welcome to the Howler, our very own community newsletter which comprises all that goes on inside a writer's head when they begin their remarkable journey of writing a masterpiece.

There is no better way to initiate the Gamma edition than to start it with the winners of the last contest we hosted.

Winner: Krippy93

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

◤ γ - e d i t i o n ◢
Member interviews

◤ γ - e d i t i o n ◢Member interviews

♡ Pixel ♡

Introducing one of our former MOD's: Pixel!

Commonly nicknamed 'Pixel' Pan by MODs and members alike, Peter Pan -- ahem, I mean Pixel, is a bubbly and semi-tsundere member of our little pack. Although a pretty decent comedian, Pixel Pans' career In stand-up comedy didn't take off because his jokes Neverland. (ba-dum tiss) Lame puns aside, our Cutie Pie Pixie never fails to get everyone feeling light (it must be the pixie dust he stole) and semi-high (..what did that pixie-dust have in it?) . Our servers always seem more warm and inviting when he jumps in, and he's an equally dedicated author who writes with gusto and style and brings life to his characters.

✦✦✦

Is anything in your book based on real life experiences or purely all imagination?

Pixel: (I am letting you know now, I am an open book and literally will share everything.)

In the book that's registered here- "A window in fate," the concept of one falling into a bridge came from a dream of mine. Although 100% of the subplots are based off of real-life experiences. I try to write with the intent of teaching people lessons.