(松岡 凛 Matsuoka Rin)

(Y/n) rubbed her runny nose before sniffling and letting out an exhausted sigh as she trotted through the lane along with a certain maroon head beside her.

"Who the heck falls asleep in a swimming pool?" Rin questioned as he shook his head.

"Ugh, it's obviously me, duh!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you for being a dumbass."

"Yeah fuck me."

"Wait no—" Rin looked at her with a disgusted face.

(Y/n) snickered before looking forward to see a line of kindergarten kids happily singing— what happens to be (y/n)'s favourite song.

(Y/n) let out a gasp before sneakily running behind them with sparkling eyes. Rin just stood there, confused as to what his best friend was doing.

(Y/n) shook her body along the rhythm and waited to match their pace and lyrics.

"E f g! H i—"

(Y/n) took a deep breath.

"J k—"

"ELLA MELLA PEE—!" (Y/n) screamed.

The teachers screamed.

The children cried.

Rin's ears started to bleed.

"WAAAAAHHHH!"
"MAAAA!!!"
"IT'S AN OGRE!!"
"MY WIG—" That kid threw a banana at (y/n).

Soon, hoards of oranges, banana peels, bread and toys was thrown at (y/n) in full speed by the children.

"What the— oof— mercy m— ack— would you sTO—eek!" This time, she was hit by a plastic boob coming from one of the teachers.

"Abort mission! I repeat, abort mission! Rin!!!" (Y/n) let out a battle cry before running away, taking Rin by his elbow.

"Lemme phinish mhy banana!" Rin muffled as he stuffed the banana he got from all that throwing in his mouth.

"YOU CAN HAVE HARU'S BANANA ANYTIME YOU WANT—!"

"HOW ABOUT I EAT YOU INSTEAD OF THE BANANA?!"

"HUSH! There are children present!"