Unfounded Words...

(HINATA'S POV)

Before Kageyama could finish his sentence a girl screamed out Kageyama's name and was running towards us. She finally reaches us huffing and puffing. She finally got her breath and then she noticed that I was next to him, he was holding my hand? "Oh hey Hinata!" She said happy and excited. "Uhh, have we met before?" I said confused. "Oh sorry! My name is Vix, Vix Maseru! Nice to meet ya!" "Oh hello Vix!" Wait she's the most popular girl in the whole school, even though she's a first yeah. All the guys want her, I wouldn't be surprised if Kageyama was interested in her. She's super pretty and seems nice.

"What are you doing after school Kageyama?" She said whilst having a big grin on her face. "I'm going to Hinata's house tonight," He responds with a hatred look in his eyes. I can tell that Kageyama dosnt like this girl, she seems like the clingy type anyway. Kageyama dosnt like people that want to be with him 24/7. "Oh, don't do anything naughty ok!" She walks through, between me and Kageyama whispering in his ear. Then she looks down at me and says, "I suggest you don't do anything B A D, ok?" Then she walks off. She's a smart girl, she knows what's going on. I smile, this might be harder then I thought!

Kageyama looks at me at notices that I have a grin on my face, "OI, don't do anything dumb got it?" "What are you talking about?" I respond playing dumb, "I'm saying she knows what you did, but isn't saying anything..." "Don't worry I'll be fine!" I respond trying to make Kageyama feel relieved, "Hmm, ok then," He says whilst hugging me. "So, your coming to my house tonight are you?" I said whilst having a smug look on my face, "Uhhh, well that was just to get her-" "It's fine," I said, cutting Kageyama off, "You can come

around even if it's not an excuse!" I said laughing, "Fine, are you available tonight?" He asked whilst blushing and looking away, "Yeah! You can come over!" I respond whilst grabbing his face and pulling it down so we could make eye-to-eye. "Huh? What are yo-" I quickly pulled his head towards mine and kissed him on the lips. I start to blush, I look over to Kageyama and he is red as hell. "Hey Kageyama-"

"SHUT UP!" He said whilst he turned is head away, I start to giggle, he was so flustered! I love that side of him.

THURSDAY (AFTER SCHOOL)

(KAGEYAMA'S POV)

Me and Hinata are walking to his house until I hear a voice, an annoying one... "HEY! KAGEYAMA! HINATA!" It was Vix... "What are you doing here?" I said in annoyance "Wow, so cold!" Vix responded whilst having a mopey face, "Like I said, what do you want?" I said even more annoyed, "I just wanted to hang out with you guys... you seem fun!" "Did you not get the memo earlier during class? I said, *GET AWAY FROM ME, DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME NOR COME NEAR ME,* what don't you understand about that!?" "Awww come on! Please let me join you!" As she said that she clingged onto my arm, I try to push her away but she wouldn't budge, then I see Hinata in the corner of my eye, he has that look again.