Identity...

(Kageyama's POV)

"What did you do?" I ask Hinata and run over to them. "Before she disgustingly kissed me..." "What?" I respond in confusion on what Hinata said. "Before she kissed me, I put poison on my lips, somehow I knew she would do that..." I look at Hinata's face, he's smiling. Like a fucking psycho!

(Hospital/Night)

We quickly send Vix to a hospital, straight to the emergency rooms. After a few hours of waiting there she finally wakes up, "Oh! Your awake!" I say whilst standing up in shock. "Oh.. what... what happened?" I paused knowing what happened, so I make up a lie to protect Hinata form going to court, "You just suddenly passed out cold? So we quickly called an ambulance," "Do they know how I passed out?" She asked in confusion, "Uhhh, no sadly not. They think it was heat stroke. You did look really hot," "Maybe.." Luckily Hinata's poison made her forget a bit before all that happened, phew... "Wait does this mean you care about me!?" Vix says whilst having a huge grin again. "Yeah I guess?"

(Hinata's POV)

I saw that Kageyama walked into the hospital again... so I decide to spy on him from the outside. Luckily this hospital has only 1 floor! I thought. I run around the outside until I find Kageyama in one of the rooms. I quickly look and I saw Vix in there as well. G R E A T. I couldn't hear anything they were saying because of the thick glass but as I peaked into the room I saw Kageyama... KISSING VIX!? The world stopped for me, I didn't know what to think... How could Kageyama do something like this... TO ME!? IVE DON'T SO MUCH FOR HIM! WHY!? THAT CHEATING BASTARD.

I quickly return home where I see Nastu greeting me with a big smile at the door. I smile and pat her head whilst walking past her. She noticed that somethings off so she asks, "Where's Kageyama? Did something happen between you 2?" I turn around and give her a stare. She immediately looks away saying, "S-sorry..." I walk up to her and kneel down saying, "Remember what you promised?" She looks at me with a scared look responding, "Yeah..." "What is it?" I ask whilst looking straight into her eyes. "Never tell anyone your secrets, or I'll be in big trouble..." "GOOD!" I say whilst clapping my hands, I stand up and say, "Do you want to prepare dinner with me?" "Okay!" Natsu responds with a smile and runs over to me. Whilst we are preparing dinner I ask, "Can you prepare dinner for me? I have something I need to do.." Natsu looks up at me and responds, "Okay! I'll make it even better!" I giggle whilst patting her hair. "I'll be back in a bit, and if Kageyama arrives just say that I was getting more groceries!" "Okay!" Natsu responds whilst going back into the kitchen. I walk out of the door and close it behind me, I start walking over to the hospital.

Go to Vix's room, the window was wide open..? I grab my knife and climb over the window. I start sneaking around the room then I look over at her bed, she's not there!? I quickly turn around but before I could see anything I get hit by something solid. I step back and look at where I got hit from... I CANT SEE A DAM THING!? (it's really dark) I quickly stand up but then something else hit me this time! I fall to the ground from the shock. The light from the moon that was shinning through the window showed a shadow of a girl with long hair... could this shadow belong to Vix?

I quickly launch my hand at where the shadow's coming from, I grab something! I quickly pull it towards me making "it" fall over. I quickly launch on top of what ever it is. The face is revealed in the moonlight...

ITS KAGEYAMA!?