ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ

ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ

"𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒" - 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒆+𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍

"SO YOU WANNA COME?" My bestfriend Jala asked for the millionth time,she had been pressing me about coming to her house for a girls night as she put it,but we both know that if her boyfriend drops by that it'll turn into date night real quick, I had no problem going the only problem I had was her boyfriend's friend Kentrell who I just know is gonna show up if Ben pops up.

"Aight I'll come,but if Ben or his crusty ass friend come,I'm heading out" I warned painting my toe nails,Jala rolled her eyes scrolling through her phone

"Gurl you know he is,you just gon have to suck it up buttercup,cause whenever Ben is around you already know Kentrell is right around the corner" she expressed.

I sighed finishing up my last toe " well he betta stay six feet away from me" 

"Ion know why you act like youn like him,cause he sure as hell like you" she said,turning her attention away from her phone and towards me "remember that time when we all went out to eat,and you n Kentrell sat next to each other and he kept playing with yo braids?" Of course I fucking remember nigga kept messing with me the entire time we was eating,I lowkey really liked how his attention was on me,but I knew shit couldn't get started with me and him anyways because Kentrell has some serious commitment issues that I was tryna be apart of.

"how can I forget? nigga almost was about to be socked in his shit for messing with me" I mugged making her chuckle.

"Bitch now you know yo ass was blushing,saw yo face when we was walking out" I bit back a smile and threw a pillow at her way mumbling "shut up" 

She caught the pillow amd sat it right next to her " nawl but forreal tho,you should give Kentrell a chance the things Ben as been sayin sounds like the nigga fell in love wit you or sum." 

As bad as I try not to,the thought came across my mind, me and Kentrell as a couple,we would be cute as shit. It's been hard to admit but  I been feelin Kentrell lately I don't know if it's because I haven't seen him in a minute or what but all I know is I'm starting to feel something,I only act like I don't because I don't want to get hurt by him, hearing  about the stuff did do with the girls he had,he would mess with them and then get rid of em as soon as he get bored or a new girl catch his eye, I just know for a fact that's what he'll do with me.