ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉʳʳᵒʳˢ

|𝑆𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑎 + 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙|

|𝑆𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑎 + 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙|

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: FDR 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 8:33𝒑𝒎
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢
☟︎︎︎

There she was. In a state of excitement,and full of energy. The way her body hit every move,enchanted in his brain every single time. She was a cheerleader,and a damn good one at that. The way she looked in her tiny outfit made him go crazy with desire and possessiveness. Kentrell knew he should feel bad about his feelings towards Seina. He also knew that she was feeling him as well,she was just too shy to admit. It amuses him and irritate him at the same time,he wanted her to make it obvious like he does.

But Kentrell had a feeling she would never,I mean she is his girlfriend's younger sister. It's real fucked up he knows,especially since Tia-his girlfriend is madly deep in love with him,and just would do about anything for him.

The last buzzer ended the game snapping Kentrell gaze away from Seina who was running towards the basketball team,they had won their first victory of the year. Jealousy filled his whole body as he eyed the players picking up Seina in celebration and happiness. He was so thankful Tia wasn't here,becaus if she was,she would've had some questions.

"Mane,you starin at her like she a popeyes chicken sandwich." Ben chuckled,standing up from the bleachers. Kentrell almost forgot he was there with him,his focus was too much on Seina.

"Nigga shut up,I'm just glad dis game ova ion unda'stand why Tia ass couldn't pick ha up" Kentrell said pretending to be annoyed,but both him and ben know he had no problem with it. Hell he was glad Tia decided on not picking her up after the game,he hadn't seen Seina in a while.

"Shidd,ion know either I just know she made a mistake by makin yo ass pick her up" Ben joked as he eyed a three girls at the lower bleacher. The girls had been trying during the whole game to get their attention,laughing loudly,walking up past them one to many times and even pretended to drop something just to show off. Only one of them was cute though,she was darkskin and have a cute smile along with some nice sets of titties on her,I just might ben thought still staring at the girl.

"Look what yo ass doin right na' " Kentrell said he made his way down the bleachers ignoring the stares of the people who finally recognized who he was.

"Nigga this is way different from yo,I'm feelin my hoe ass girl's sista" He gave him a look.

Kentrell smacked his lips. "Why she gotta be a hoe doe?"