ᴄᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇs

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚+𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞+𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥

October,31st,2020

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。  ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

"OH MY GOD,Miracle can you hurry the hell up?! We gon be late cause of yo ass." Jania groaned fixing her leopard two piece set,the costume itself was way too revealing. 

"Okay,I'm comin damn!" Miracle exclaimed after touching up her hair and makeup. They were supposed to meet up with their friend Furly and Jayda to go to,Ari Fletcher's Halloween party,at ten thirty.

The time was eleven forty five,and frankly Miracle could care less if they showed up five hours late.

It was not secret between Jania and the rest of their friends that she and Ari never got along. Reason being Miracle thinks Ari be lowkey shading Jania or always trying to downplay her,which she obviously didn't like. And Ari reason being that she thought Mircale thought she was better than everyone else because especially has way more connections in the industry. But for some reason,she didn't like that Miracle was always near Jania.

Miracle stepped out of the master bathroom and into her,Jania and Kentrell's room. Jania being the only one in the room, looked Miracle up and down shamelessly admiring her sexy Harley Quinn outfit,which showed a huge amount of ass.

"Damn." She mumbled airing at Miracle,she wanted to pin her down on the bed and have her way with her. 

"Damn is right." Miracle mumbled back as she noticed Jania's Jane costume which showed off way more skin.

She walked towards Jania who was standing in front of the bed and stood in front of her. Both of them had lust in their eyes as they gazed at each other.

Miracle wrapped her arms around Jania pulling her into a hug and burying her face in the crook of her neck kissing it slightly,almost immediately goosebumps appeared on Jania's skin. Miracle noticed and smirked, feeling a little cocky,having this effect on her,usually it'll be her that folded so easily with both Kentrell and Jania.

"Why can't we just stay here and fuck?" Miracle asked bluntly,her words were muffled due to her mouth pressed against Jania's neck.

"I see those pregnancy hormones,getting to you." Jania chuckled running her hands up and down her waist.

"Don't act like youn got em now." Miracle lifted her head up and looked at her amusingly.