ᴇᴀsʏ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ-ᴛᴡᴏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

꧁𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚+ 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 + 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥꧂

Warning ! If you don't fw jania your not going to like this. And if you feel uncomfortable about polygamy,dis aint fa you ma.

|Houston,Texas|

|Saturday, July 2020|

THE ETRO NIGHTCLUB was filled sweaty with bodies, some dancing,others drinking and doing drugs. It was a Saturday night and everyone was out having a good time seeking comfort from a bottle or getting away from all their problems. In the middle of the dance floor were two infamous girlfriends most known from their third lover NBA Youngboy. 

The polygamous relationship was surprisingly loved by many—of course others thought it was weird and unsanitary. 

But there was no denying the love all three of them shared with one another. You would see the lovers in the Shaderoom for positive reasons,mostly Kentrell spoiling his girls with expensive gifts or cute videos from Jania and Miracle. Everyone could see that they loved each other,equally.

 The one and a half year relationship appeared to have been going strong,so it came to a complete shock when the girls broke up the Kentrell. The reason completely being understandable,Kentrell one night cheated on the both of them. It was a night on tour in Chicago and for once his girls were not with him,he had missed them terribly and gotten drunk and high to fill the void. That's when he met Jazlyn,at a concert. Everything else was history,of course the girls found out about it—quite quickly actually,someone took a photo of him and her leaving the club hand and hand.

That was less than a year ago,and the girls were still not somewhat over it. Which is why they're out on the dance floor dancing on each other with alcohol in their system,even though they felt incomplete they still appreciate having one another.

"I love you,no matter what." Jania gripping Miracle waist. She didn't want to lose her other love as well,which is why since the breakup she's been more clingy—Miracle didn't mind a bit since she was also seeking comfort from her lover. 

"I love you too,you know that." She responded by placing a kiss on her lips. Their friends,Furly and Day'ja aww'ed at the sight and was recording immediately posting it to their story. Not even a few minutes later theshaderoom had gotten a hold of it,surprise of the sudden appearance from the two girls.

Liked by mgng10x,nbakd2x and 2,453,786 others
theshaderoom #PressPlay: Looks like #JaniaMeshell and #MiracleHassen are still together 👀 this is their first appearance out since the breakup from #NbaYoungboy! The girls are also back on Instagram after a long hiatus👀
What do you think #Roomies?