ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ

ᵉˣᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ

Alala + Kentrell—

Omniscient 

1:23pm

Saturday 

———–

"You think I should break up with him?" Alala asked her best friend through the phone. 

"If it were me,hell yes I would. You deserve better lala." Chrissy answered. But she knew Alala wouldn't have the courage to.

"I know,but maybe he'll change. Plus we just got our place together." She sighed,putting her phone in between her cheek and shoulder as she unpacked the last of the few boxes.

"That doesn't mean shit lala. Just because yall moved in together doesn't give him the right to cheat!" Chrissy exclaimed,frustration clear in her voice.

"I don't know for sure,Chris! It's just me being paranoid." Alala pinched the bridge of her nose. She hated when Chrissy brought that up.

"Coming home,in the middle of the night smelling like perfume and sex,let you know enough." She stated matter of factly.

And she was right. Alala caught Kendrick two days ago sneaking in at one o'clock in the morning with the smell of cheap perfume. She asked about it,but he assured her that it was his co-workers spraying it at every given moment. She wanted to question him about the other smell he had one him,but decided against it not wanting to seem more insecure,because she knew he hated that.

"Listen I gotta go and finish unpacking these boxes." Alala said wanting to just end the conversation,she knew Chrissy was right.

"Alright,are you coming over today?" 

"Can't,Ken wants me to meet his dad." She responded.

"Isn't he locked up?" Chrissy wondered.

"He just got out,a few days ago." Alala went on telling her about how excited Kendrick is to see his father in five years. A few months after his dad got locked up that's when Kendrick and Alala began dating,she has never seen his dad only heard his voice through the phone whenever Kendrick gets a chance to speak with him. She didn't even know the man's name,Kendrick told her once but she forgot. It's something similar to Kendrick and that's all she knew.

"Mm,his daddy probably a piece of shit too." Chrissy commented.

"How you know that?" Alala raised an eyebrow.