ʙᴀᴄᴄ sᴇᴀᴛ

"I want your body,gimme slop top on the front seat,we gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat" - 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡

ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵉʳʳᵒʳˢ

𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑎 + 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙

𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑎 + 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙

| (• ◡•)|

"I'm a savage,attitude nasty,talk big shit but my bank account match it" Megan blasted voice through my phone as I was getting ready for Kentrell,my boyfriend of 11 months to come pick me up. We suppose to be going over Sheronda's house to vist. He had be gone all day to the studio,and I been at the house bored out of mind with nothing to do. So I thought why not.

"Hips tik tok when I dance (dance),On that demon time,she might start an Only fan-" I groaned as my music got cut off,by the ringing off my phone.

Daddy K💕
Decline or Accept

I pressed the accept the call while still trying to flat iron my hair in frustration. It was not acting right today and was getting on my last nerve.

"Ay,imma bout to pull up right nah"

I nodded thinking he could see me as I tried to concentrate on ironing my hair only to burn myself on my neck in process "shit!" I hissed rubbing the already red spot.

"Mane,helloo?"

I quickly unplugged the flat irons and decided to put my hair in a low ponytail,as I was doing so I began answering Kentrell.

"Aight imma be ready when you get here" I lied,I only had half of my outfit on and was still doing my hair.

"Say,why it took you so long ta answer?" He questioned annoyance was clear in his voice with a hint of suspicion,making me roll my eyes.

"Babe,don't even start I was trying to fix my hair" I said in a huff finishing up my ponytail,I then started to work on my edges.

"I'm jus sayin doe,you all acting like you can't talk or sum" I bit the inside of my cheek as I had the urge to hang up the phone,but knowing Kentrell anger and his "suspicion" I decided against it and just focused on not fucking up my edges.