Part 1 | "The Arrival"

FRIDAY EVENING- 4:00

- "Y/n, you ready?" Jungkook yells from downstairs.

-"Yeah, hold on." I walk down the stairs to see Jungkook and Jimin standing there, waiting for me.

-"Hi Y/n!" Jimin exclaims and takes my bag from my hand. 

-"Hey, Jimin! Where is everyone?" I ask.

-"They're in the van, waiting for you." Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me across my yard, towards the van.

-"Y/n!!" all of the boys exclaim as I hop into the van.

-"WTF took you so long?" Yoongi says, annoyed.

-"She's a girl. That's your answer." Namjoon says to Yoongi as he hits his shoulder.

-"Where do I sit?" I ask.

-"You'll sit in the back, between Jimin and Kookie." Jin points.

-I hop in and we all wave to my parents as Namjoon drives us away.

-"Ready for a three hour drive everyone?" Yoongi growls, looking at the GPS.

-"OMG road trip!!" Hoseok dances in his seat.

-"Y/n, can I rest my head on your shoulder?" Jimin yawns.

-"Yeah, sure." I pat my shoulder and he rests his head on it.

*3 hours later*

-I wake up with my head on Jungkook's shoulder and Jimin curled up with his head on my lap.

-I giggle. 

-"When did he position himself like that?" I laugh

-"Namjoon hit a huge bump in the road and Jimin's whole, small body flew into the air. He landed like that and didn't even wake up." Jungkook said, and everybody laughed.

-I look out the window to see that we're driving through a forest.

-"Woah, how long have we been in here?" I ask

-"We just entered the forest not too long ago. The abandoned mansion that we are staying at is hidden deep in the trees." Namjoon says with a deep and mysterious tone of voice.

-"So no one will be around us?" Hoseok asks.

-"Nope, we're all alone. Without our body guards. Surrounded by an endless forest and we cannot leave until Sunday" Yoongi says quietly. 

-Hobi gets goose bumps all over his arms and starts rubbing them with his hands so they'll go away.

-"Shut up, hyung! You're scaring him!" Taehyung yells

-"What, I'm just stating facts." Yoongi shrugs

-"Manager said we don't need body guards as long as no ones knows we're here. We'll be fine." Jin says.