Part 3 | "Do The Dare Or The Dare Does You"

WARNING: THIS PART CAN GROSS YOU OUT A BIT<I TRIED NOT TO ADD TOO MANY DETAILS SO IT'S NOT THAT BAD> I RECOMMEND NOT TO READ THIS IF YOU'RE EATING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- We all look up at Tae, wide-eyed in shock.

-"WTF MAN! SHE'S SO MUCH OLDER THAN YOU!" Hoseok stands up from his chair.

-"It was a mistake. We were both at a bar, separately, and we got drunk. It meant nothing!" Taehyung tried to justify himself.

-"I'm so angry at you!" Hoseok yells and stomps into the hallway.

-"Whoever wrote that is dead!" Taehyung say angrily.

-Namjoon stands up from his seat.

-"There is no need for us to ruin our weekend because of a stupid game!" He picks up the rest of the cards to see what they say.

-He is held back by the first card he reads.

-He flips it and shows it to everyone.

-"PUT YOUR HAND ON THE BURNING STOVE"

-"What the f*ck Min Yoongi!" Namjoon throws the card at him and reads the next card.

-"YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES"

-"What the f*ck is this man? This doesn't even make sense" Namjoon flips to the next card.

-"DO THE DARE OR THE DARE DOES YOU"

-"Did you write these!?" Namjoon throws them to Yoongi, who just looks at them in confusion.

-"N-no I didn't." Yoongi says

-"You're sick." Joon says, furious. He walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge to get a beer. The refrigerator light flickers. 

-He hears a screeching sound from the other side of the room and looks over to see a chair slide quickly across the floor, hitting him and knocking his hand onto the burning stove.

-"AHHHH Help!" Joon yells in pain, trying to take his hand off the stove.

-Jin runs into the room, with the others following behind him.

-"What'd you do!?" Jin asks as he grabs Joon's wrist and helps lift it from the stove.

-"It wasn't me!" Joon yells in pain.

-His hand finally detaches from the stove, leaving some of his skin on the stove.

-Jin turns on the cold faucet of the sink and pushes Joon's hand under the water.

-"What do you mean, it wasn't you?" Jin asks, confused

-"I didn't do it!" Joon says through gritted teeth.

-Jin gets his first aid kit from the bedroom and starts wrapping Namjoon's hand.

-"Yoongi, I don't know how you managed to set this all up, but it's not funny." Taehyung glares at him

-"I agree. You kept saying those creepy things on the way over here. You were trying to freak us out. You totally planned everything!" I raise my voice in fury.

-"Suck it, Y/N! You're only here because Jimin and Jungkook wanted you here. You shouldn't even be here." Yoongi scowls at me.

-"That's not true. We all love you and we all wanted you here Y/N. Even Yoongi did." Namjoon says, trying to make me feel better.

-Suddenly, the tv turns on and statics.

-"What the heck" I get startled

-"I knew I was drunk, but not that drunk" Hobi looks at the tv in confusion.